• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Actual constructive ideas on increasing PvP without decreasing server population

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
15 seconds of no spells and decresed movement seems pretty easy to kill someone.
I meant OP in a 1v1 as a wiz or a dk (because a 1v1 against me lv60 wiz/someone else in arenas- think it was beau, a like 30 or something dk I believe, wrecked both of us, we never beat him).

Well you killed the person didn't you? After this (with some lenience) it's just spawn camping.
do you guys not understand this simple concept of warp

you walk somewhere where nobody is, or dig a hole a sneak

cast warp

wait 15 seconds

???

profit

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
15 seconds of no spells and decresed movement seems pretty easy to kill someone.
I meant OP in a 1v1 as a wiz or a dk (because a 1v1 against me lv60 wiz/someone else in arenas- think it was beau, a like 30 or something dk I believe, wrecked both of us, we never beat him).

Well you killed the person didn't you? After this (with some lenience) it's just spawn camping.
You really have no idea what you are talking about... Warp is not meant to escape PVP and really should never have been given to all of the profs. As for necro, wizard should be able to burst them and kill them even though necro has drainsoul.

In PVP you do kill people but honestly if you camp anything it's the chest and even that is a huge waste of time because people keep some items on death, I don't go out of my way to track down the graveyard and sit there camping people all day which is your vision of PVP. That simply just doesn't happen. There is also recall to get back to your base if someone else is at the graveyard and you don't want to leave, or just buy a port it's not very hard

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
You really have no idea what you are talking about... Warp is not meant to escape PVP and really should never have been given to all of the profs.
Not my point. You stated it as a way of getting out of a PvP situation as a result of me referring to munch's posts (or at least implied).
As for necro, wizard should be able to burst them and kill them even though necro has drainsoul.
Okay you caught me, I'm bad at PvP. Big shocker.
In PVP you do kill people but honestly if you camp anything it's the chest and even that is a huge waste of time because people keep some items on death, I don't go out of my way to track down the graveyard and sit there camping people all day which is your vision of PVP. That simply just doesn't happen. There is also recall to get back to your base if someone else is at the graveyard and you don't want to leave, or just buy a port it's not very hard
Again restating what I said before, the goal was to get the kill not get loot or keep the player from running away.

Did i say necro was bad if so im sorry, its just not good like majority of rogues and casters, rshooter i think your smart enough to realize people are not gonna take a necro over cleric or druid, especially this age, but we are the ones to blame its our fault that everyone is worried about team comps and who has more clerics. We are the ones to fix it, screw cleric have fun and play dragoon
Hey hey. I went necro, and so did one of my friends. I went to level 22 before changing over to a beserker cause I liked the much more pushy feel of it compared to the necro. But the DOTS are really powerful as a necro and they are not a class to be triffled with at a high level. WEB FTW! I managed to get a level 60 ranger down to about half health as a level 14 by running around using decay and bonespear before getting the chance to recall to get away. If anything is op, its the aimed shot on the ranger. It took me done to about half my health in one hit!

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Not my point. You stated it as a way of getting out of a PvP situation as a result of me referring to munch's posts (or at least implied).

Okay you caught me, I'm bad at PvP. Big shocker.

Again restating what I said before, the goal was to get the kill not get loot or keep the player from running away.
I never said warp was used to escape PVP, I said you can use it to get from PVE to PVP quickly. Getting loot used to be the goal when you killed people, and the fun of fighting but now it is worthless because they keep their armor and their weapon (or most valuable item on death) so it is worthless, but the fun of PVP is still therr

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Hey hey. I went necro, and so did one of my friends. I went to level 22 before changing over to a beserker cause I liked the much more pushy feel of it compared to the necro. But the DOTS are really powerful as a necro and they are not a class to be triffled with at a high level. WEB FTW! I managed to get a ranger down to about half health as a level 14 before recalling to get away. If anything is op, its the aimed shot on the ranger. It took me done to half my health in one it!
well generally an ability that pierces armour should hurt a level 14 caster. I mean, that's kind of how it works.

Again, necro is not a bad class, neither is ranger, but the counters to those classes are super strong. One day I want every class on Herocraft to be viable, I want each one to bring something to a team. I want a team comp with rangers, ninjas, dragoons, runeblades, because people's classes shouldn't limit them to proper pvp

well generally an ability that pierces armour should hurt a level 14 caster. I mean, that's kind of how it works.

Again, necro is not a bad class, neither is ranger, but the counters to those classes are super strong. One day I want every class on Herocraft to be viable, I want each one to bring something to a team. I want a team comp with rangers, ninjas, dragoons, runeblades, because people's classes shouldn't limit them to proper pvp
That would be awesome. Plus I see dragoons at spawn all the time. Every 3 or 4 scans I do, it's a dragoon. Other than my self I have seen 2 beserkers and around 4 to 6 paladins. So I would say dragoon is one of the more played warriors, other than DK.
I never said warp was used to escape PVP, I said you can use it to get from PVE to PVP quickly. Getting loot used to be the goal when you killed people, and the fun of fighting but now it is worthless because they keep their armor and their weapon (or most valuable item on death) so it is worthless, but the fun of PVP is still therr
Actually, all you keep on death is your armour and the item you where holding onto at time of death. I lost a overseer staff cause of it.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
That would be awesome. Plus I see dragoons at spawn all the time. Every 3 or 4 scans I do, it's a dragoon. Other than my self I have seen 2 beserkers and around 4 to 6 paladins. So I would say dragoon is one of the more played warriors, other than DK.

Actually, all you keep on death is your armour and the item you where holding onto at time of death. I lost a overseer staff cause of it.
9.9 times out of 10 you're holding your strongest weapon on you in pvp, the only cases where people lose their strong items in pvp is when they die while drinking a health pot or something similar.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh. I lost it because I didn't have macros so I switched over to an Iron ingot to use Decay and he killed me.
But if you wanted you could have died with the item and he wouldn't really have gotten anything amazing from killing you.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey hey. I went necro, and so did one of my friends. I went to level 22 before changing over to a beserker cause I liked the much more pushy feel of it compared to the necro. But the DOTS are really powerful as a necro and they are not a class to be triffled with at a high level. WEB FTW! I managed to get a ranger down to about half health as a level 14 before recalling to get away. If anything is op, its the aimed shot on the ranger. It took me done to half my health in one it!
Bro I never said Necro is bad I mastered it, its just there are a lot of classes that wrek it, ya there are few that it is good against, like ninja and some warriors but most destroy it. All healers, paladin, dragoon, and bard