• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just think The Templars fit me and my interests better then AC. I'll still be around if you need any help :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I will also join the templars, please scratch me from the members list. Though if you need any help you are still welcome to ask me. ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys, I am leaving you. I want to leave on a friendly note and it was fun being apart of the Academy. I just never really got to do anything even though I tried. Cya guys.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Alrighty you lazy motherfuckers, it's time to work. We' aren't inactive, we just like to plan shit. Anyway.....@st3pur308 will be in charge of building the HQ. We are still waiting on the regions, yes, but we have decided to forge ahead! We need people to gather materials for the HQ​
-Sandstone​
-Obsidian​
-Valuables​
And anything else that is in that picture (I'm not looking at the picture). Lets get rolling. Oh, and for good measure:​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Lots of:
sandstone (plain, it can be converted as we go)
stone bricks
glass
lapis lazuli blocks
lanterns

A little of:
glowstone
ice
nether brick
gold blocks
obsidian
diamond block
endstone
bookshelves
wool

Some of this is going to need be substituted until the region is up. Lapis, gold and diamond blocks namely.

Attachments

• 2012-05-02_19.47.22.png
    2012-05-02_19.47.22.png
    405.9 KB · Views: 11

Magneus

Dirt
IGN: Magneus
Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Ive just joined HC So i need a guild to join.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: No

Aanokint

Obsidian
@Dazureus I think I'm going to drop out of the Academy. The inactivity is killing me. I've also been inspired to improve my PVP skills from various sources. This guild isn't doing anything towards that for me :/. I'm sorry and you all are very nice people but I can't stay. I don't want hard feelings between us however. Farewell. As a note and a assurance, I am no longer a member of the Academy. Keep on being noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.