• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Got to get some alerts. Also if it is not done being build already, could I have temp regions (seeing it is only for the masters I heard) just so I can help build. I really want to get more active in the Academy but I just don't know what to do.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Here's the dealie. Come Tuesday I'm going to be inactive (like officially. :x), on a trip and it'll be about 10 days before I return. I'm leaving operation of the guild to the council members, which now includes Upb34t. They're trying to get the HQ set up but it's going slowly because the one doing the region, @Oxea isn't online a whole lot and last I head he hasn't gotten the coordinates even though I've messaged them to him like 3 times. :confused: I encourage the Masters to do whatever they think will be good for the guild. I'll be on the forums at least, so just keep me in the loop!

I'm totally okay with Haxnn having temporary permission to help build. Just make sure it's temporary. For the sake of security, the general membership will not be allowed to alter the HQ.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Here's the dealie. Come Tuesday I'm going to be inactive (like officially. :x), on a trip and it'll be about 10 days before I return. I'm leaving operation of the guild to the council members, which now includes Upb34t. They're trying to get the HQ set up but it's going slowly because the one doing the region, @Oxea isn't online a whole lot and last I head he hasn't gotten the coordinates even though I've messaged them to him like 3 times. :confused: I encourage the Masters to do whatever they think will be good for the guild. I'll be on the forums at least, so just keep me in the loop!

I'm totally okay with Haxnn having temporary permission to help build. Just make sure it's temporary. For the sake of security, the general membership will not be allowed to alter the HQ.
Could you message me the chat info in game before you leave please?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

Awesome, whenever people are working on the guildhall just whistle for me in Academy chat and i'll hope over :).

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Yup. I'll post screenshots of the design from Creative later today. I added some towers to the back and made little alterations.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Once @Oxea is online he will goto the given HQ coords and PE it for a T7 region. I gave him all the money needed to do it, then he will use region commands to give me ownership of it so i can give ownership/membership to everyone else.

AC will finally have a home! Then we can play around and do other fun stuff. Like I think @Upb34t want's to go take over the DH arena (or maybe our HQ can HAVE an arena in it ;) ) and we can do little private tournaments!

I can record these tournaments to advertise for the server! Herald business ya'know ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes that would awesome! Again I want to help out so anything you need just ask me.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Once @Oxea is online he will goto the given HQ coords and PE it for a T7 region. I gave him all the money needed to do it, then he will use region commands to give me ownership of it so i can give ownership/membership to everyone else.

AC will finally have a home! Then we can play around and do other fun stuff. Like I think @Upb34t want's to go take over the DH arena (or maybe our HQ can HAVE an arena in it ;) ) and we can do little private tournaments!

I can record these tournaments to advertise for the server! Herald business ya'know ;)
I will donate 50 coin, resources and man power. It's all I have right now. does anybody know the HQ cords yet?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
And lo, didst the Head Master log on, and found none that would follow him.
And lo, didst the Head Master sadface.

IGN:
Current/Mastered Classes: Rouge 1
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter 3
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: It seems like a really nice guild and i really want to join a guild. This guild look like the best one for me.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.