• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
14Qnx.png

The Academy Guildhall in Lightforge, Indev. My last 2 attempts ended badly.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Dazureus
I guess you wouldn't mind having a little guild hall in Belegost aswell?
Will post some pictures of design ideas if you approve of this. (Once I got home that is..) :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Sure thing. It's not an issue here because of how Lightforge is set up, I think, but I'll have to keep oversaturation in mind as we expand.

I like what you're doing with LF's, Wolever. It'll take some more sculpting but I bet it will turn out nicely.

I have given the coords of our HQ to the one who will be providing our region. When they set up and contact me back we can begin building.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
IGN: jaif14
Current/Mastered Classes: um... lvl 14 caster, kinda low but I'm working on it
Current/Mastered Professions: lvl 10 crafter I believe, I plan to be a merchant to open a shop for Lightforge
Current Township: Lightforge
Past Guild Experience: I have no other experience
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I think it's the better guild for more classy people. Also, I think I can make your website exactly 97593759475847497394757648558 times better. It could include a massive database and LOTS of information easily intergratable to the Herocraft wiki (the library part). I will transfer all the information by my self. I love having to apply skills to a big group.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Not entirely, But I don't know what each team does enough to make this decision.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I'll extend my hiatus as a break for a while longer, only break I've really taken in my time on Herocraft is during the Summer due to Scout Camp, and almost a year ago because of a big project in my Honors class.

Side Note; @Galaxial - I saw you apply on Los Bandidos's Guild Page, I just want to make sure you're still AC, or whatever the case may be.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Current/Mastered Professions: lvl 10 crafter I believe, I plan to be a merchant to open a shop for Lightforge
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I think it's the better guild for more classy people. Also, I think I can make your website exactly 97593759475847497394757648558 times better. It could include a massive database and LOTS of information easily intergratable to the Herocraft wiki (the library part). I will transfer all the information by my self. I love having to apply skills to a big group.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Not entirely, But I don't know what each team does enough to make this decision.
Accepted! Welcome to the Academy!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Accepted! Welcome to the Academy!
Thank you.
May I have access to the off site website please? I am also asking if I may improve it. I am very good managing websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.