• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Handful of Suggestions

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
It would be good to get some staff feedback on this, Angyles Danda
No love for me? :(

Anyway, spawn can be beautified, sure. I'll help Angy with it.
Kingdoms require coding, therefore I invoke the 'Not a coder' clause.
Beds: I rather like the graveyard system. I'm fine with beds being disabled. I'm less worried about bed spawning and more annoyed about placing hidden beds near a town/whatnot that is being attacked.
Museum maps: I love visiting my pad in Sanctum. My wolf is still in it's cage! When the map is up again you can go see it, haha.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Beds: I rather like the graveyard system. I'm fine with beds being disabled. I'm less worried about bed spawning and more annoyed about placing hidden beds near a town/whatnot that is being attacked.

Isn't that the whole point though? Organised raids would be more fun if you're able to set up a base close to the town you want to target. I did this with Texteo in Zeal, and it was REALLY fun! :D Tons of others did it too, good times. :D

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Isn't that the whole point though? Organised raids would be more fun if you're able to set up a base close to the town you want to target. I did this with Texteo in Zeal, and it was REALLY fun! :D Tons of others did it too, good times. :D
Can they at least have to build something to have it in? Like if it were in a cave it would be disallowed...? Perhaps make it, so you have to be over y=64 or something.... Like... y'know. And also have to be out of the 100 block range of towns... You know. $#!+@$$ pvpers...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Can they at least have to build something to have it in? Like if it were in a cave it would be disallowed...? Perhaps make it, so you have to be over y=64 or something.... Like... y'know. And also have to be out of the 100 block range of towns... You know. $#!+@$$ pvpers...

Why do they have to make it obvious where they build it? Keeping your base a secret is important. -.-

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Why do they have to make it obvious where they build it? Keeping your base a secret is important. -.-
Because it fucking sucks being the only one from town online while 5 people are raiding you, when you finally kill one, he comes back 5 seconds after.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Because it fucking sucks being the only one from town online while 5 people are raiding you, when you finally kill one, he comes back 5 seconds after.
Sucks to be you. -jk.
He'd have to waste gear or even get more when he respawns though..? Unless they're a disc, then you're fucked :D

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Putting a bed base near a town so that when raiding them you can return immediately? I am sure that sounds like a ton of fun if you enjoy harassing or being harassed. I am pretty sure this is one of the reasons that the staff felt the need to remove bed spawning in the first place.

MajorasMask

Ungodly

That's what raiding is REALLY like. You may not have been here to experience it, but that's how it worked. It wasn't all ''Kill someone, that's it, let's go back home'', it was actually much more enduring. You kept fighting. Also, who in their right mind would organise a 5-man raid on a town with one citizen in it?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Putting a bed base near a town so that when raiding them you can return immediately? I am sure that sounds like a ton of fun if you enjoy harassing or being harassed. I am pretty sure this is one of the reasons that the staff felt the need to remove bed spawning in the first place.

If you don't want to PvP or to ''be harassed'', DON'T GO OUTSIDE. Jesus. Like I said before, this form of bed use was best when larger groups were attacking eachother.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If you don't want to PvP or to ''be harassed'', DON'T GO OUTSIDE. Jesus. Like I said before, this form of bed use was best when larger groups were attacking eachother.
Were you not one of the players saying that this sort of thing is why people hide in towns.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Were you not one of the players saying that this sort of thing is why people hide in towns.

No? The reason people hide in towns is that if they were to die, they would be taken 500+ blocks away from their homes. People started to get tired of it, REAL quickly. Sure, people hid in their towns in Zeal, but not as much as they did/do in Dragongarde/Bastion.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
That's what raiding is REALLY like. You may not have been here to experience it, but that's how it worked. It wasn't all ''Kill someone, that's it, let's go back home'', it was actually much more enduring. You kept fighting. Also, who in their right mind would organise a 5-man raid on a town with one citizen in it?
Yey, fun for the five people, that one guy must feel REAL lucky.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
A raid by definition ends quickly. Continual fighting would be warfare.
And no that is not now a raid REALLY works. If you die you are dead. You don't ressurect and get to kill some more people. This form of bed use is one of the reasons bed spawning was removed. Why would the staff take it for the reason to put it back?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
A raid by definition ends quickly. Continual fighting would be warfare.
And no that is not now a raid REALLY works. If you die you are dead. You don't ressurect and get to kill some more people. This form of bed use is one of the reasons bed spawning was removed. Why would the staff take it for the reason to put it back?

Because without it, raiding (or warfare, as you so call it) sucks. You just die and that is it. It hardly lasts long and is pointless. Long-term PvP is much more enjoyable. Both sides have a laugh at it, there isn't all this ''you suck at PvP'' business.

''Town Vs Town''s are really dull now. Hardly anything happens, you just have two parties fighting in /ch shout. Beds would encourage people to actually fight. People these days are too damn scared to jump out and attack because, (like I said before), they don't want to walk hundreds of blocks to get back to their stuff. Since graveyards were introduced in Dragongarde, people saw less PvP and more box towns/hiding. PvP has really gone down hill.