• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5th PVP Tourney 7/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, there should be penalties to discourage the drama stuff <.<
But like I said, it's only because the rules were bended to allow a whole new team practically. That is the only reason. The broken skill wasn't our main concern

Graink

Portal
I suggested an unofficial rematch (Against the real team) to Kainzo and lHatchy1. lHatchy hasn't responded about it, but Kainzo was all for it. I'm not sure if the offer still stands, but he suggested putting up a prize of like, 2.5k or something for the winner between us two. I told lHatchy about this, but he seemed to ignore me until I told him to enjoy his money.

@lhatchy1 Want a rematch? I'm sure if we convince Kainzo he might switch over the title... You can keep your money, but I lost a 20 killstreak I was hoping to keep all tournament (Which I could have if I knew Haxnn was there and I had smacked my harmtouch on him) and we have all these pro pvpers up here trying to bash Sycamorium Gravkoc because they can't see we would have been the true winners.

I also think it's pretty pathetic how lHatchy had to leave before the second match, then 2 minutes after we switched spout off, he was online and playing normally. This was the main reason their subs were let on. There were mistakes made by admins, they apologized. People make mistakes, it's not a big deal, but the fact that you're all being so proud, ignorant and just plain childish about it upsets me. It's a game and this sort of thing happens, just don't make fools of yourselves in front of me. It may not be obvious to everyone else, but it's too clear to me.

We should have won, I'm not trying to be cocky or rude, but even if we rematched the fake team it really wouldn't be a fair game. We have too much of an advantage.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggested an unofficial rematch (Against the real team) to Kainzo and lHatchy1. lHatchy hasn't responded about it, but Kainzo was all for it. I'm not sure if the offer still stands, but he suggested putting up a prize of like, 2.5k or something for the winner between us two. I told lHatchy about this, but he seemed to ignore me until I told him to enjoy his money.

@lhatchy1 Want a rematch? I'm sure if we convince Kainzo he might switch over the title... You can keep your money, but I lost a 20 killstreak I was hoping to keep all tournament (Which I could have if I knew Haxnn was there and I had smacked my harmtouch on him) and we have all these pro pvpers up here trying to bash Sycamorium Gravkoc because they can't see we would have been the true winners.

I also think it's pretty pathetic how lHatchy had to leave before the second match, then 2 minutes after we switched spout off, he was online and playing normally. This was the main reason their subs were let on. There were mistakes made by admins, they apologized. People make mistakes, it's not a big deal, but the fact that you're all being so proud, ignorant and just plain childish about it upsets me. It's a game and this sort of thing happens, just don't make fools of yourselves in front of me. It may not be obvious to everyone else, but it's too clear to me.

We should have won, I'm not trying to be cocky or rude, but even if we rematched the fake team it really wouldn't be a fair game. We have too much of an advantage.
I agree, its just the fact that the sub in and boasting about it is annoying. A rematch with the actual team would be nice

Joka10

Soulsand
So as to not unneccessarily take up more space on this page...
Let's see... I believe there was an incident 2 months ago that drew about as much controversy as this one, and Kainzo's response was "Rematch coming on [whatever the June tourney's date was]!". Could be wrong, but I bet he was referring to the August tournament as your 'rematch'...

lhatchy1 Want a rematch? I'm sure if we convince Kainzo he might switch over the title... You can keep your money, but I lost a 20 killstreak I was hoping to keep all tournament (Which I could have if I knew Haxnn was there and I had smacked my harmtouch on him) and we have all these pro pvpers up here trying to bash Sycamorium Gravkoc because they can't see we would have been the true winners.
You did pretty well at hiding your true reasons for all the whining about how unfair this was before, but at this point, you've pretty much revealed yourself for the sore loser you are...

Only person I see making a fool of themself right now is you... Your team lost. Nobody would have thought badly of you if you'd just let it go, but you're being a crybaby now... Suddenly, third place overall (including TC) doesn't seem so honorable.

Cocky... rude... No, I think the word you're looking for is 'butthurt'. Also, I'm pretty sure you messed up that last sentence there...

malmenca

Diamond
How about, next tournament, the rules are upheld. Teams should be held responsible for their rosters and if they fail to have players, listed on the roster, ready to fight, they forfeit or play undermanned. To have people join willy-nilly as needed is not fair. Otherwise just scrap listing the players and just submit a team name and an entry fee.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
How about we become friends, and we have a big koom buy yah and throw all the females into the Akahi volcanoe and then have a pickle licking contest!!!

Joka10

Soulsand
Otherwise just scrap listing the players and just submit a team name and an entry fee.
That would actually be pretty interesting... Granted, it might get a little wierd when everyone who participated in the winning team got titles (potentially, you could have like 25 betitled individuals). However, that would make things a bit more interesting strategywise...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
To the SG team - sorry about the confusion - I was crashing quite a bit and may have missed some conversations at the time. For the record, Failures had 4 spots (someone left after round 1) so I allowed them to sub in a person.

It was my mistake for not checking to see if the person was already present on another team.

We'll make sure to announce things clearly next tournament.

Good luck!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, thanks kainzo. Sorry for all the flame in off topic, was quite a tempered moment

Graink

Portal
So as to not unneccessarily take up more space on this page...
Graink
Me-I suggested an unofficial rematch (Against the real team) to Kainzo and lHatchy1. lHatchy hasn't responded about it, but Kainzo was all for it. I'm not sure if the offer still stands, but he suggested putting up a prize of like, 2.5k or something for the winner between us two. I told lHatchy about this, but he seemed to ignore me until I told him to enjoy his money.

You-Let's see... I believe there was an incident 2 months ago that drew about as much controversy as this one, and Kainzo's response was "Rematch coming on [whatever the June tourney's date was]!". Could be wrong, but I bet he was referring to the August tournament as your 'rematch'...

Me-lhatchy1 Want a rematch? I'm sure if we convince Kainzo he might switch over the title... You can keep your money, but I lost a 20 killstreak I was hoping to keep all tournament (Which I could have if I knew Haxnn was there and I had smacked my harmtouch on him) and we have all these pro pvpers up here trying to bash Sycamorium Gravkoc because they can't see we would have been the true winners.

You-You did pretty well at hiding your true reasons for all the whining about how unfair this was before, but at this point, you've pretty much revealed yourself for the sore loser you are...

Me-I also think it's pretty pathetic how lHatchy had to leave before the second match, then 2 minutes after we switched spout off, he was online and playing normally. This was the main reason their subs were let on. There were mistakes made by admins, they apologized. People make mistakes, it's not a big deal, but the fact that you're all being so proud, ignorant and just plain childish about it upsets me. It's a game and this sort of thing happens, just don't make fools of yourselves in front of me. It may not be obvious to everyone else, but it's too clear to me.

You-Only person I see making a fool of themself right now is you... Your team lost. Nobody would have thought badly of you if you'd just let it go, but you're being a crybaby now... Suddenly, third place overall (including TC) doesn't seem so honorable.

Me-We should have won, I'm not trying to be cocky or rude, but even if we rematched the fake team it really wouldn't be a fair game. We have too much of an advantage.

You-Cocky... rude... No, I think the word you're looking for is 'butthurt'. Also, I'm pretty sure you messed up that last sentence there...

I don't really want to reply the same way you did cause it was hard on the eyes with all the tabs and stuff.

First of all, this is completely different. I spoke to Kainzo, and there was an error in the way things were managed. There were only 2 staff members working on the whole tournament, and time was an issue. What he meant was an unofficial rematch, not for titles. I'm 99% sure he wasn't talking about the August tournament, and I'm 99% sure that won't even count as a rematch, more of a slaughter.

Secondly, if you think I was hiding anything, you really are more naive than I expected. I've been open about my frustration and anger towards the way things were played the entire time. It's not exactly that I'm a sore loser, but when rules are set out, and they're broken, (whether by design or mistake) I just believe there should be some sort of action. Kahzo, for example, was banned for breaking rules in a tournament. I'm not saying they should be banned for this, but absolutely nothing was done about it.

Third of all, I enjoy making a fool of myself. I have a peculiar view of the world, and my mistakes are just as funny as the next mans. I don't believe we lost, because we weren't killed or defeated by the "Failure Resist". They were the team meant to win, and they didn't. People can think badly of me all they want, if they weren't as stuck up as me and you, they'll understand the cheap win. The third match I was too angry to even gear up. I grabbed a diamond helm and just threw on old iron stuff we had laying around. These new members were fresh. They weren't even in the lobby. They had time to get their own specific set of weapons after we cleaned them out in the first round. You must truly be either retarded, or perhaps brain washed to think this fight was fair in anyway.

Finally, I am "butthurt". I hope you know this term means discouraged and hurt because of something that didn't go your way. The tournament didn't go my way, nor did it go the way it was ruled out to go. I didn't mess up my last sentence, it was just so well scripted that you didn't fully understand. I'll explain it a bit more dully. - Even if we were to fight the illegal team composition they pulled out of their asses, we still would have won because of our superior PVP skills and dominate strategies. The advantage we have is both skill and brain, which we proved throughout our previous matches. This tournament was meant to be won by us.. That's all there is to it.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah the same happened when leftovers "accidently fired a couple arrows @zachimon and got away with it.. Very similar situation to this one
There's a fucking video of the fight and I'm still being accused of this.

On topic, @Graink.
You guys had time to prepare against the player composition of the Furious 5.5. Their team format COMPLETELY changed, if you didn't see, from what we were originally expecting. Further, we went from facing Helios first to facing Furious 5.5 with <10 min warning before the tourney. We were in the same situation you were in, if not worse.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
There's a fucking video of the fight and I'm steal being accused of this.

On topic, @Graink.
You guys had time to prepare against the player composition of the Furious 5.5. Their team format COMPLETELY changed, if you didn't see, from what we were originally expecting. Further, we went from facing Helios first to facing Furious 5.5 with <10 min warning before the tourney. We were in the same situation you were in, if not worse.
I don't see why this has become such a big deal, I mean it's not like someone logged in and slayed you all, you guys lost and are making excuses @Gravkoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.