• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5th PVP Tourney 7/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetosion

Obsidian
but I lost a 20 killstreak I was hoping to keep all tournament (Which I could have if I knew Haxnn was there and I had smacked my harmtouch on him)
Pshhh, you forget the TC.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@leftovers5 We were in the arena waiting for the second fight to start, when the regular group doesnt appear, and a whole new one is there wanting to fight us. Even into the second fight it was a lot of confusion as we had no plan of who to go for exactly, and going for haxnn got us all killed. It is similar though your right

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Everyone! I WAS FILMING THIS! I got 3 rounds of SG VS Resist Failures, and 2 of TC VS Resist Failures! I am uploading the first one right now! They take a while =/. Haxnn was NOT recording this.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Idea : For all future tournaments, if there is a change in a team it will be publicaly announced in the event chat. This gives all the other teams to change their strategy a bit and get ready for a new player/class.

Graink

Portal
There's a fucking video of the fight and I'm still being accused of this.

On topic, @Graink.
You guys had time to prepare against the player composition of the Furious 5.5. Their team format COMPLETELY changed, if you didn't see, from what we were originally expecting. Further, we went from facing Helios first to facing Furious 5.5 with <10 min warning before the tourney. We were in the same situation you were in, if not worse.

You're a genius, you deserve an award... We were set up with the same situation as you from the start, we had a by and we ended up fighting the first round. This however, is completely fucking different. If you were a smart team in any way at all, you would have developed a strategy for every team there was. You would have planned ahead so you would have equal chances against any team you were set to face. When we faced this team, there was no fucking possible way in my dick of a hell ball cock to know who we were fighting. During the time between the 2nd and 3rd round, I had a bunch of people in teamspeak talking about how unfair it was, and I was trying to contact the admins about it. I didn't feel like I needed to get ready for a third round, because we had all ready won the fucking tournament! I'd love to argue with you all more, and I surely will, because frankly, it's just too simple to make fools out of you all. You don't understand the full picture, and you go off everything your own guild has to say. I'm rather angered, not at your constant infantile rebuttals, but at the complete idiocy it takes to form them.

Once again, like I've said many times before, we won that tournament the second round because they didn't play it properly. It was a 2/3 match, they should have been disqualified the second round, making us the victors and the rightful owners of both the title and the cash prize.

P.S. We're fine with you raiding us, we rather enjoy it. We like to think highly of ourselves when we kill 3 - 5 out of 14 of you without having a single loss. If you say our tactics are cheap, I suggest you read a few books. Our brains destroy you numbers by far, and we're not even smart people to begin with. GG, try and play fair.

Graink

Portal
I don't see why this has become such a big deal, I mean it's not like someone logged in and slayed you all, you guys lost and are making excuses @Gravkoc.

Why can't you all get over yourselves and see what actually happened? We didn't lose the tournament because we didn't lose a fight against a tournament team. Sure, we lost a fight against a bunch of random people, (Which I'm still ashamed of, if it wasn't for that firewave, they know they would have been owned) and because of that, we deserve at least your respect.

I've never been one for respect, and I love these types of arguments, but it's sad to think that people like you are allowed to play on such a great server. It hasn't become a really big deal, it's just a few of us complaining for a day. Fight back all you want, I enjoy replying. Most of you never read these anyways because they're terribly structured and malformed.

Pshhh, you forget the TC.
Ooo :3 This post I actually liked.. But seeing as how I'm a tank, (DK) and if you know anything about the laws of battle, you would know I'm a class designed to survive until the last minutes. (Unless I get hit by a broken skill, which none of you seem to understand either.) We had a plan for the TC team, (both of the ones that were created) and we would have had a fighting chance.

First round would have been a tough one, but we would have found a way. Second round would have gone too quickly because harmtouches would have been up. I think you ought to know that half our fights were won with 2 DK's that didn't have harmtouch up. This, really, is our first skill to be used and most important one when we want to take out their healer. TC would have been out a healer in the first 5 - 6 seconds of the game (Like every other game) and we would have just continued to pick them off like every time before. Had I not died due to both illegal and exploiting ways, I would have kept my enchanted armor I pked off of the other teams, and my newly found enchanted axe I pked as well. I hope you all read these, however blocky and work wally they look, because I need you to understand who wrong everyone is.

TC aren't bad pvpers, but their team really wasn't the best team they could have come up with. Just wait for the next tournament, if all goes as they plan, and there's no injustice towards us (again, whether by design or accident) we have great chances to make it.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
Why can't you all get over yourselves and see what actually happened? We didn't lose the tournament because we didn't lose a fight against a tournament team. Sure, we lost a fight against a bunch of random people, (Which I'm still ashamed of, if it wasn't for that firewave, they know they would have been owned) and because of that, we deserve at least your respect.

I've never been one for respect, and I love these types of arguments, but it's sad to think that people like you are allowed to play on such a great server. It hasn't become a really big deal, it's just a few of us complaining for a day. Fight back all you want, I enjoy replying. Most of you never read these anyways because they're terribly structured and malformed.

Ooo :3 This post I actually liked.. But seeing as how I'm a tank, (DK) and if you know anything about the laws of battle, you would know I'm a class designed to survive until the last minutes. (Unless I get hit by a broken skill, which none of you seem to understand either.) We had a plan for the TC team, (both of the ones that were created) and we would have had a fighting chance.

First round would have been a tough one, but we would have found a way. Second round would have gone too quickly because harmtouches would have been up. I think you ought to know that half our fights were won with 2 DK's that didn't have harmtouch up. This, really, is our first skill to be used and most important one when we want to take out their healer. TC would have been out a healer in the first 5 - 6 seconds of the game (Like every other game) and we would have just continued to pick them off like every time before. Had I not died due to both illegal and exploiting ways, I would have kept my enchanted armor I pked off of the other teams, and my newly found enchanted axe I pked as well. I hope you all read these, however blocky and work wally they look, because I need you to understand who wrong everyone is.

TC aren't bad pvpers, but their team really wasn't the best team they could have come up with. Just wait for the next tournament, if all goes as they plan, and there's no injustice towards us (again, whether by design or accident) we have great chances to make it.
But we didn't have a healer

Graink

Portal
But we didn't have a healer

Even easier, our targeting system worked based on healers-squishies-tanks. If you have no healer, we go straight for the squishies, then take out the tanks. It's a basic strategy that won us every match hands down, until we were met with an insane disadvantage cause by a crack in the system, or a cheat. You guys don't deserve that TC title anymore than Failure Resists deserves gladiator. I'm sure you'll defend all you possibly can, because facing us would have been an entirely different story.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Graink, you just are mad, i love you man and you are a cool dude. I wasnt even on and could really not give a shit who won, i just dont like excuses. If you really are better, win next time

Graink

Portal
:p It's not an excuse, it's a reason. There's no point in trying to justify myself, because it should be clear that it was an obvious explanation. There's a fine line between the two words in most cases, but we were not trying to excuse our lose, but explain the unfairness, and perhaps have a rematch. As of now, we've all switched classes out of boredom, but for the next tournament, I juts don't want shit like this happening, and I want people to see it's horse shit that something like this can go through. It's just like a soccer game - Those who play the game fairly sometimes get bad calls. The best, most loyal players will usually give up the ball. I didn't ask for money or a title, but simply a rematch. They were cowardly and didn't even accept. Lack of talent was evident and that's why they had to cheat.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Idea : For all future tournaments, if there is a change in a team it will be publicaly announced in the event chat. This gives all the other teams to change their strategy a bit and get ready for a new player/class.
How about we stick to our team rosters! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Children, please. Relax dears.
It's done with. It's not like fighting is going to change anything :p Accept it.
Honestly, I'm hardly reading anything because there is too much to read! But seriously, stop being babies and relax.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@Graink I respect you, but this going on for longer than it has to is making me respect you less. The 5.5 team composition changed similarly to the Resist Failure team. There is no doubt that. We were versatile and switched up our strategy a bit, but I do agree that it's insanely hard to prep against a team that's totally different than what you went in expecting.

I don't need to say any more.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
@Graink I respect you, but this going on for longer than it has to is making me respect you less. The 5.5 team composition changed similarly to the Resist Failure team. There is no doubt that. We were
versatile and switched up our strategy a bit, but I do agree that it's insanely hard to prep against a team that's totally different than what you
went in expecting.

I dun get it, 5.5 changed there team before the tourney, you did during it.

I don't need to say any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.