• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5th PVP Tourney 7/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I would respond to that, but id'e like to not start a argument here. But anyways, Good Luck everyone, may the best team win!

Graink

Portal
  • Five Man Team single elimination.
  • Max of 2 subs allowed. The top sub will gain a title with your team wins. The second listed sub will not.
The next time we have a tournament, I want the rules to be followed and enforced by staff. It's just a tournament, but this is getting a little out of hand.
Resist Failures team comp was :
Lhatchy1
Archmage_Lloyd
MrAwesomeShadow
Malomarcus
Alexhoff1

Subs:
Falker57.
The real team we fought was :
Archmage_Lloyd
Plob5
Falker57
Haxnn
That's 3 illegal subs, and 1 legal. I spoke to Kainzo, and he said he allowed the illegal sub. They were given, first of all, an unfair advantage over us because we didn't know whom we were fighting, and second, they used a broken skill, Firewave. I know this skill isn't considered broken by the staff or developers, but I personally was killed in 1 single shot (from full hp) by this skill. There is no way that is what the skill was intended to do, and I don't want to stand for it. I'm sorry that I'm so angry, I just believe there should be some form of justice for this kind of activity. Even if it was the mighty Kainzo himself who allowed it, (Sorry again) I believe there should be absolutely no favoritism in an official PVP match where fame, fortune and bragging rights are the final goal.
I hope I don't get banned again for trying to fight the system* but I really want something to be done. We clearly destroyed them the first round without a single loss, not because of exploits of rule breaking, but because we're fair PVPers.
Good luck in the next tournaments, you will be seeing us at the top soon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.