• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3v3 PVP Tournament

Well as of now I'm out of the tourney, and no mod or admin is able to help. I just keep getting ignored; so much for that prize money. Apparently I have radar soooo if thats true I'm also a 50 foot tall orange platypus. But no matter how pissed I am at getting banned for no reason, I'm just gonna say gg, its been a good run so far and for the lols: #ScrewYouCoolBeans @CoolBeans279

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay so this is our team build:

Watermelon_01 (Team Leader)
Lostboi007
TehKringles27
Ghostman231 (Sub)

Team Name: We Dem Noobs! :p

*Awesome name right? XD Soooooo accurate!

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Well as of now I'm out of the tourney, and no mod or admin is able to help. I just keep getting ignored; so much for that prize money. Apparently I have radar soooo if thats true I'm also a 50 foot tall orange platypus. But no matter how pissed I am at getting banned for no reason, I'm just gonna say gg, its been a good run so far and for the lols: #ScrewYouCoolBeans @CoolBeans279

:(((((((((((((( Hopefully this can be cleaned up prior to the event and you can participate - or your team can move on to victory!

On another note - we have a 7th team and are encouraging YOU TO SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i hope i can be resolved too cuz not only do i love to play this server but now i can't shrek coolbeans in the tourney but so far its not looking too good.

Well because of my recent ban... there has to be some updates to the teams:

KimK Booty Op is gone and for The Abusement Park:

HerpDerp24 (Leader)
sneakyhalo117
sneakyhalos
RandomKais (Sub)
ShadowStorm321 (Sub)
Ruger329 (Sub)

This is because 3 of them are not mastered and may not be ready for the tourney. If Ruger sees this he can find another team if he prefers not to be a sub. Sadly it looks like i wont be making it to the tourney but i still have faith in my team and I believe they can win :D Good Luck Guys

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Not sure how you are going to run the event but I may be a little late; around 1/2 hr. or so. That all g?

Edit: May need to forfeit the whole tournament, forgot about something I had to do :(

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
Well because of my recent ban... there has to be some updates to the teams:

KimK Booty Op is gone and for The Abusement Park:

HerpDerp24 (Leader)
sneakyhalo117
sneakyhalos
RandomKais (Sub)
ShadowStorm321 (Sub)
Ruger329 (Sub)

This is because 3 of them are not mastered and may not be ready for the tourney. If Ruger sees this he can find another team if he prefers not to be a sub. Sadly it looks like i wont be making it to the tourney but i still have faith in my team and I believe they can win :D Good Luck Guys
umm im not with u <3

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Mala, me and my team are going to have to forfeit the tournament. Some stuff came up and three of us aren't going to be able to be there on time by a long-shot. Soz :(