• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3v3 PVP Tournament

K well here we go time to sign up!

Team Name: The Abusement Park

Team Leader: TheEpicShad0w
Team members: HerpDerp24, sneakyhalo117
Subs: RandomKais, sneakyhalos

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Almost a week until the event so bumping this up.

At the moment 5 Teams = a 15k Cash Pool!

More teams are always welcome to sign up.

GET AT ME PVPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Admin intervention!

I have reopened the Event Server with Mala's assistance! All PvP competitions from now on will be held there. Still a couple kinks to work out, but it should be good to go.

GEAR CHANGES:
Gear and reagents will be supplied via signs. Gear is normalized for competitions; a.k.a: no enchants. Gear is not transferred to/from Event, so don't worry about clearing your inventory.

RULE ADDITION:
Anyone who interferes with a match for any reason will be banned for the remaining duration of the tournament.

REWARDS:

The server will be supplying the winners with the rewards!

Please check out the arena and make sure there is nothing else (reagents) that you will need.

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Admin intervention!

I have reopened the Event Server with Mala's assistance! All PvP competitions from now on will be held there. Still a couple kinks to work out, but it should be good to go.

GEAR CHANGES:
Gear and reagents will be supplied via signs. Gear is normalized for competitions; a.k.a: no enchants. Gear is not transferred to/from Event, so don't worry about clearing your inventory.

RULE ADDITION:
Anyone who interferes with a match for any reason will be banned for the remaining duration of the tournament.

REWARDS:

The server will be supplying the winners with the rewards!

Please check out the arena and make sure there is nothing else (reagents) that you will need.
I think im banned on event though :(

New change to our team: RandomKais and sneakhalos have been moved to a new team with ruger.

The Abusement Park:
TheEpicShad0w (leader)
HerpDerp24
sneakyhalo117

KimK Booty Op:
RandomKais (leader)
sneakyhalos
ruger392

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Im white, any team wants/needs an extra just tag me in the post.
Talents: I can lick my toes
My dad is a kangaroo
Im an active member of Isis
Once caught a shiny zubat

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So are we sure revives are out? I'm pretty sure the cooldowns got increased and since this is 3v3 and not 5v5 I don't think it will really affect timing that much.

Ruger392

Obsidian
New change to our team: RandomKais and sneakhalos have been moved to a new team with ruger.

The Abusement Park:
TheEpicShad0w (leader)
HerpDerp24
sneakyhalo117

KimK Booty Op:
RandomKais (leader)
sneakyhalos
ruger392
Dropping out of team im to good for you sorry

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Best and Fairest is a term we use down here in Australia.
While it means - a player is the best, you also need to be nice, play with sportsmanship and respect.
That's why I'm choosing a community vote - players can vote on who was good, but also friendly.