• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3v3 PVP Tournament

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
hcbw2UE.png

Saturday at 3.30pm the 22nd of November (CDT Timezone)

LOCATED AT THE EVENT ARENA (EVENT WORLD)

I would like to thank :alator: @Alator for generously providing the arena/rewards!

• 7.30 am Sunday for Melbourne
  • 4.30 pm Saturday for New York
  • 1.30 pm Saturday for LA
  • 9.30 pm Saturday for London
  • 30k Soul Prize Pool | Rare Weapon Rewards | Codex Giveaways
  • Hosted at central arena, (or hopefully with admin assistance the arena)
  • Please post team names and team members below. Free to sign up - no buy in!
Rules on Gear
  1. All gear + regents are available using signs within the arena - no more gladiator weapons just normal un-enchanted.
Rules on Combat
  1. No gtps or beguiler teleports. If you have died you are out of the fight.
  2. You must stay in the arena the whole time, or you are considered dead.
  1. If someone on your team doesn't show, you are allowed to bring another. You can have as many subs as you want, but only 3 people can fight per match.
  2. All rewards will be given to team leader, and is up to him to split it among the people who participate in their team. (I can come in to fix disputes, but don't make me.)
  3. Don't bitch, all decisions will be made and assessed by me, and anyone else who is on the organizing team.
Rules for Spectators
  1. Do not use ANY Heroes skills during the event in order to minimize lag
  2. Cheering and booing is allowed, although harassment of teams is not
  3. Do not provide buffs for anyone who is competing, I want shorter more intense fights.

This entire post is subject to change at any time under my assessment.
Removed Potions due to request - all bards can thank me later.
Made some big edits to the main post - we are now in Event Arena
More details to be announced as people sign up.
Please Share this around; http://tiny.cc/HCPVP3V3

@w0nd3rb0y @FrankyDemon1996 @TrueCorruptor @BurKeYzZ @Darkwerty @greenliketea @RShooter2000 @Salary22 @Tigobitties123 @what777 @xMJay @Cardboardking @Dreamcycler @JupiterRome @nonamemajdeath @ParadoxNightmare @Rida_ @munchlaxhero @Trazil @Im_a_Pickle @deadlyspartan28 @Xerot @SoHighFive @Naxet91 @ChazzaMaGazza @dylandadon123 @Jreems @downfall325 @DrunkenKorean654 @Iseradore @KellanGarber @dingytoothpaste @Jrr5556 @fearlesswolf34 @Dwarfers @malikdanab @natenate682 @Aerokii @Malarb @Sarelth @MCderpy12 @Dhuumreaper @kotagrizzly @TheEpicShad0w @HerpDerp24 @sneakyhalo117 @sneakyhalos @CoolBeans279 @qsa123456789 @Enderless117 @MrFly007 @UltimateOptics @UltNachopony @Leeness @Mustardmanmcgee [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] @has400 @TicklesTheMighty @devotedworker @meep_the_GOD @Mischevity @Irishman81 @Kenneth_Chow @21gunz @Da_Burg @uin153 @Glacial_Reign @Dakinara @xRedDeadx @PewPewPewLasers @whiteninja1970

fMRdndX.png

Team 1; Is Gangsta Really Destroy? DQ
  • FrankyDemon1996 (Team Leader)
  • W0nd3rBoyCK
  • Darkwerty
Team 2; XxMNMxX
  • mailkdanab (Team Leader)
  • natenate682 (sub)
  • MalaWolf
  • Da_Burg
Team 3; Pugs in a Pub
  • jrr5556 (Team Leader)
  • whiteninja1970
  • JupiterRome
Team 4; undecided
  • MunchlaxHero (Team Leader)
  • Trazil
  • Chazzamagazza
  • Dakinara (sub)
Team 5; The Abusement Park
  • HerpDerp24 (Leader)
  • sneakyhalo117
  • sneakyhalos
  • RandomKais (Sub)
  • ShadowStorm321 (Sub)
Team 6; Is Puggelz really destroy?
  • Irishman81 (Team Leader)
  • SpikesLoL (SpikesCT)
  • Coolbeans279
  • mrfly007 (sub)
Team 7; We dem noobs! DQ
  • Watermelon_01 (Team Leader)
    Lostboi007
    TehKringles27
    Ghostman231 (Sub)
Team 8; Dude I don't know just make something up"
  • Salary 22 (Team Leader)
  • EtKEn
  • Jreems
  • ruger392 (sub)
whYo8bn.png

1st Place

• Customized [Warlord] title for each competing member and 1 sub.
    • 1500 Souls (For each competing member and 1 sub)
    • 1 Crate Key For each competing member and 1 sub.
2nd Place
    • 1000 Souls (for each competing member and 1 sub)
Best on Ground!
This is a reward given, to who the community thinks, is best on ground. After all has been said and done, and all battles have occurred, I will ask you to vote on who was the 'best' - this could be skill, manners, respect or anything. The person who the general community thinks is 'best and fariest' will be given;
2 stacks of medals - this is enough to buy one of the new 'slayer' weapons!

Best Video!
If you are a [USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] , or simply want to record this special tournament. I will be paying 100s for every player that submits a video(s) of the event - this could be a first person pvp montage , or a spectator - the person with the best video will be given 500s - these need to be submitted in any format, they can be uploaded on you-tube, or a submitted file through something like drop-box.

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You tagged herderp and not me... That's it mala no sex for a month

Edit
Da fuq no alert bra

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Mala you bitch we gotta get dese rules
Sub? How Many?
Pots or No pots?
Bring your own gear?
Enchanted Gear?
Emeralds?
Diamonds?

I think we should host a 1v1 portion too :p

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
BTW Im in if anyone wants me on there team, Ill probs be max Paladin or Dreadknight or Im highish Disciple or Cleriiiiic

like lvl 44 Paladin so maxing will be easy and I might just do it tomarow