• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8 IS OUT!!!!

How is 1.8 so far?

• Total voters

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
People won't pay more as first they'd have to loose profit for a while.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
golden apples = ultimate food
4x healing rate,
and like 8 or 10 hunger on your meters.

it's ridiculous. if it takes 9 gold BLOCKS + 1 apple, then that's insanely expensive.
10c x 9 ingots, x 9 blocks. 810c plus the cost of an apple or w/e it takes to get one.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
what is the price of gold ingots via DHX? I heard it was ONLY 10c. Isn't that stupidly low? what the hell??

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
10c is not stupidly low. 10c is a decent sum of money on our economy. It prevents us from having a stack of I don't know iron worth 500c and having other outrageously big numbers.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You can make 10c in 2 days from just voting.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
i think gold ingots should be 15c like they were on sanctum or 12.5c or 13c.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
On sanctum, it was originally 5c for the first month or so. Since we started at 10c this map, it will probably double torward the Minecraft release.

xShonounx

Gold
Hm... the server is up now, and I am really happy. Endermen're not such a problem for me, but I just love the new sprinting and more types of food! I think I've learned almost all the new features of 1.8 now, and I can make up traps that only I know how to get across. ;) Even I screw up sometimes! But still, I really like 1.8 and Herocraft combined. Gives the server complete awesomeness and 1.8 actually helps town members get along better. What it someone doesn't have food and they're dying? What it someone else has like 5 stacks of melons? That + that = friendship.

I think 1.8 is a majestic new update even crazier that all the past put together. Like seriously, it took Notch the whole summer to create and finish 1.8! ( I know some of the time was taken up by Notch's vacations, I understand everyone needs rest once in a while ) But now 1.8 is getting boring for some players, and I am starting to feel the same.

Not like I want to quit the server!

It's just that sometimes when you're best friends are not on, your feel restless. Not even the exitement of night hunting and leveling up to get new skills doesn't amaze me when I am waiting for friends to come on. Herocraft might be my favourite server, but even this doesn't help me. I am not writing this in complete boredom and I am about to be reduces to checking my email.

Now the idea of flash games seems fun...