• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8 IS OUT!!!!

How is 1.8 so far?

• Total voters

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We need to setup a 'beta 1.8 server' for us HeroCrafters to play around on. Or, maybe I spoke too soon, do we have one?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I remember one was set up on port 1337 as a test server, but I can never guarantee that it'll be up.

xShonounx

Gold
Hm...... 1.8 is out, so when we gonna update? (If we will) And by the way, can someone tell me the button for sprinting?

I think Endermen are gonna change the server a lot.

Mainly cause they are neutral until you look at them.

So please reply with your answer/comment and tell me how to sprint!

Kikusaku

Glowing Redstone
i dug a staircase down, ran into a massive "abandoned mine" dungeon, then i got nearly killded by 70 block deep underground ravines, and blue spiders everywhere, endermen not too bad, they like to take blocks outta my house though when im down in the mine, got a bunch of chickens and beef to eat

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
I will tell you if you post in the right section. Also, your signature should read "An awesome thief".

lootwhore

Stone
The food bar is taking a lot of getting used to, but it really helps that food stacks now. I love sprinting, love the new lighting, and my only real complaint so far is lack of snow/ice biomes. Oh, that and how strongholds are nigh impossible to find, and I have yet to even encounter a cave spider.

I agree with everything said here, but the cave spiders. I mine into them all the time :/

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
by the way, golden apples like quadruple your healing rate, and your health bar starts really pumping up, it's fun.

price of gold = skyrocket. :p

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
1.8 was interesting for about an hour. Then I realized nothing I did mattered and all the good features were incomplete.