• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.0.0 Modpack: Optifine, Minimap, IC, CTM, MAtmos! Updated 1/13!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
So things like Rei's and ImpChat should show up within MCpatcher? If that's the case I'm not seeing it, and post-patch the mods don't show up at all.

On the bottom of MCPatcher there's a + button, click that and add the .zip files of all of the mods that you've downloaded. Just keep them in the same order as they are above and it should work out.

Loving the pack. :D

Petator

Glowing Redstone
Yup! There's a section in the MC Patcher link from the OP that tells you how modding using the patcher works. I think it's super nifty because you can patch, unpatch, and switch between mod sets without keeping track of extra jars.

The list I used for this pack should be saved in 'mcpatcher.xml' inside the zip. If that's in your minecraft directory, it should have all of the mods already loaded up and ready to patch.

If you can't get that to work, hit the plus sign above the patch button, and it should let you select the mods you want to load into the patcher from the '.minecraft/mods/1.0.0' directory.

On another note, I've noticed that the unofficial update of CTM I've included is somewhat glitchy. The rightmost block of a horizontal "bar" of glass won't render properly. I'll keep tabs on CTM and hopefully a fixed official update will arrive soon.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay, thank you. I have it working now. I don't use CTM myself so that was a non-issue for my installation.

jp0249107

TNT
For some reason the only mods that are coming up in MCpatcher are HD Font, HD Textures, Random Mobs, Better Grass, and Custom Colors.

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
For some reason the only mods that are coming up in MCpatcher are HD Font, HD Textures, Random Mobs, Better Grass, and Custom Colors.

you need to click the "mods" tab on the top of the patcher. that will force a "mods" folder to be put into your .minecraft folder (the appdata one). put all your mods in there (still zipped), then run patcher again. Add the mods you want, then select patch.

I went through the steps and got Iptifine, Modloader, and improved chat working, but my minimap isn't showing up. Is there something I need to do to activate it? A setting to change?