• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

༒ Dawnstar ༒

kessels12

Wood
Timezone: Central Europe
Activity: minimum twice a week
Current class & lvl: Wizard lvl11
Current profession & lvl: Alchemist lvl10
Future class choice/s: Necromancer
Future profession choice/s: Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: I'm very new
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes
Convince us: Despite I'm very new at the server I would love to be in a township. I really like to help oder people and the community. I will help in all i can.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry, but I could change my profession and my future profession.

That's not the issue. You acknowledged the rules, so I expect you did read them.
Then applying though you haven't met the requirements, proves of ignorance towards the rules and of greed.
We don't need such players, but there are plenty other towns you can apply at. Good luck.

lillyeveans

Stone
Timezone: Central Standard
Activity: 3-9 times a week (1 time may equal to 1-5 hours at a time. Sometimes more.)
Current class & lvl: Samurai and lvl 3
Current profession & lvl: Farmer lvl 2
Future class choice/s: Shaman, Bard, Celric, Samurai
Future profession choice/s: Famer, Builder, Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: Been on the server for a few months
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes
Convince us: I am a honest player and am willing to do anything that is needed of me for the town. I am mainly a farmer and gatherer, I also don't do much PvP. I am loyal and hardworking and looking forward to working with you guys in the future!