• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

༒ Dawnstar ༒

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
bNNmuk2.jpg

ZVDYQIl.png

Greetings Hero, I welcome you to our recruitment thread!
It's highly suggested to read through the full thread before applying, thank you.
Please do only reply to this thread if you wish to apply or want to cancel your application, thanks.

With the idea originally founded on Sanctuary, it's creation was delayed due to release of Valorium.
Dawnstar has now been successfully established on Valorium and is officially recruiting members.

Dawnstar is located on a floating island, in the Northern Continent of Valorium. This island is lorewisely called Island of Dawn. The Island of Dawn is a complex of many small & medium sized "island shards", sorrounding a core island shard in it's center.

Even though Dawnstar is a peaceful township, it may eventually also be involved in PvP, therefore our alignment is generally neutral to other townships and players.

Name: Dawnstar
Current Tier: Hamlet (Final State)
Style: PvPvE + RPG characteristics
Theme: Floating Island, Ancient, Solitary, RPG-Mix
Alignment: Neutral

QeiHJZd.png

Dawnstar offers 2 different town internal concepts, which basically improve the Township management between members and additionally show the rest of Valorium, who our members are.

I. Town Ranks & Proficiencies:

The first concept is the internal ranking & proficiency system of the township.
Each member will be mentioned on the Wiki entry and in this recruitment thread, together with their town internal Rank and Proficiency.
The ranking system is indeed nothing but a hierarchy. The proficiency system however, shows other players your greatest personal abilities as player. Some players are magnificent builders, some are great in decorating, others are great in PvP and some, just like to help wherever they can. Such personal abilities will be shown to the rest of Valorium, so you better do best to proof yourself worthy Hero!

II. Prestige Points:

The second concept is another addition to the management system of our Township.
Members will be able to gain "Prestige Points" within the Township by accomplishing town internal quests & missions, given by their authorities. You will find a bulletin board in the Township, where all members are listed with their Prestige Points. If you reach the maximum amount at the end of the month, you will receive a reward. Those rewards won't be mentioned in this thread and neither will ways how to acquire Prestige Points. You will experience this system yourself at time. To be mentioned is the fact, that there will be quests regarding each proficiency type, so that all fields of interests and skills of each player are covered.

• No taxes
  • A beautiful, great floating island complex as your new home
  • A PvP clan, to see PvP statistics, activity and town ranks (in public)
  • 1 "private" Island Shard for each town member
  • Working Private Town Chat Channel enabled
  • Colored Signs for each player (if desired)
  • Efficient distribution of profession services
  • Members individually choose if they wish to PvP or not
  • First town to successfuly run an actual concept, duh

AlBL6bX.png

I. Dawnstar - Media:

Here some impressions of new buildings and island shards we've created for the "Hamlet" tier.
Note: The pictures below where from the time of Dawnstar - Season 1, under reign of Eneokun.

"Dawnstar @ Night"
It may remind you of Kokiri Village, but that's not the intention. We want a natural building style.
DlLurGc.png

YecBr19.png
The Hall Of Origins, or in other words, town centre.
L98l5qQ.png

K2ChspF.png
The town looks even better during night time.
AZ3KyD2.png

LWGUiDx.png

"The town has to be experienced as a whole, like an artwork, not by evaluating individual blocks".

________________________________________________________________________________
Dawnstar, Recruitment Thread: Final

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
JuZcN09.png

There are rules for Town Staff & Members, separated into different aspects, which must be followed:

I. General Rules:
  • Orders and instructions from the township staff must be obeyed to guarantee protection, a great experience and to avoid unneccessary inconveniences. Townships are very expensive and hard to manage, so we expect you to understand this.
  • Each town member must have a forum/website account. If you are about to apply, you've accomplished this without any difficulties.
  • Forum activity is appreciated, but not a must.
  • Town Staff must introduce further guidelines and procedures to each new town member.
  • English in town chat is a must.

II. Building Rules:
  • Each town structure must comply to the overall town theme. There are only few individual buildings, but a lot of individual looking island shards. Please speak to an authorized town staff member before building a structure to get everything explained.
  • As for being a floating structure, it has to comply to the lore which covers this server rule. Here again, ask an authorized town staff member before building.
  • It is allowed to decorate/change the interior of your house the way you like it, as long as you don't destroy a structure's region and the building's theme. If you are not sure about it, you may ask the town staff prior.
  • Changing the exterior decoration, which belongs to your house is permitted without asking. Trees and leaves sorrounding your house to not count to that, you are not allowed to remove them without permission.

III. Behavior Rules:
  • See Herocraft Rules. Breaking them will get you banned from the town and from the server. The rest is obvious. Nothing else is to be mentioned here.
  • Be active, honest and help others within the township. Ignorance is not welcome.
  • Fooling around is allowed but don't overdo it. We aim for a rather mature community.
  • You must pay taxes. Our goal however, is to introduce a zero tax policy.
  • Killing, and stealing from your own town mates is prohibited.

IV. Application Rules:
  • Minimum Age requirement is 18.
  • GMT +x Timezone for european, asian, etc players.
  • We only accept players who have mastered crafter already (lvl 20).
  • Each applicant has to fill out the full form mentioned below.
  • If there is currently no space in town, your application will be rejected.
  • We are not going to consider you because you have a friend in town or similar.
  • Newbies are welcome.

xZqYxLz.png

Copy and paste this into your application below, then fill it out:

Code:
Activity:
Current class & lvl:
Current profession & lvl:
Future class choice/s:
Future profession choice/s:
Herocraft Experience:
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]:
Convince us:

Recruitment status: CLOSED
Any further applications are going to be ignored!

________________________________________________________________________________
Dawnstar, Recruitment Thread: Final

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
xNvyHHW.png

Final list of town members, season 1.

Town Members:

1. @Eneokun [Founder] ~ Prestige: n/a
2. @Searax [Grandmaster] ~ Prestige: 1150/2000
3. @DDangeLZ [Terraformer] ~ Prestige: 1350/2000
4. @ITZCUZIMBLUE [Architect] ~ Prestige: 1800/2000
5. @Jechture [Botanist] ~ Prestige: 400/2000
6. @TsiJiang [Overseer] ~ Prestige: 600/2000
7. @Samkitty96 [Botanist] ~ Prestige: 1200/2000
8. @CatLawer [Freelancer] ~ Prestige: 150/2000
9. @ArkusWizel [Botanist] ~ Prestige: 950/2000
10. @zeroethan [Judicator] ~ Prestige: 1150/2000

Character/Hero Titles:

1. @Eneokun [Here And Gone Again]
2. @ITZCUZIMBLUE [What Is Wood?], [Strider From A Bygone Age]**
3. @Searax [I Am All That]
4. @DDangeLZ [Dirty Days] , [The Prime]*, [Strider From A Bygone Age]**
5. @Jechture [Mooo!]
6. @Samkitty96 [Infinite Food Lane]
7. @ArkusWizel [Best Brews Brewed]
8. @zeroethan [On When It Counts]
9. @TsiJiang [Master Of Freelancers]
10. @CatLawer [Everlasting Strider], [Strider From A Bygone Age]**

*This player was the first member of Dawnstar, after it's creation on Valorium.
**Players marked with this have been Dawnstriders before the creation of Dawnstar on Valorium!

My personal thanks to the players who remained with me until the end of my era. The project may not be finished by my hands, but without your help, it wouldn't even have been possible to realize a fraction of what the island is today. Remain remembered, until complete removal of this memory! - Eneokun , 02/01/2015

The town has now been taken over by: @trapzor
He will eventually start recruiting and rebuilding the town in his own scheme.
Please send inquiries to him directly, because he may start a new order under his reign of Dawnstar.

Last edited:

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Timezone: EST
Activity: Frequent
Current class & lvl: Pathfinder, level 26
Current profession & lvl: Crafter, level 17 (Looking to go smith, but I can compromise if needed)
Future class choice/s: Perhaps Wizard, but after I mastered T2 Ranger (pathfinder)
Future profession choice/s: Like I said, ideally smith, but Engineer or something else works fine
Herocraft Experience: Played on Bastion, left for a bit, Played on Shrine, stayed for a while, got Guide, Architect, and Wiki, then had some real life things and went away for a bit. Now I'm back.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes
Convince us: I've been here for quite some time and know my way around the server. I'm a good builder and can do things like terraforming quite well. I hope you'll consider my offer.

Timezone: Central America (US & Canada)
Activity: 2 - 4 hrs
Current class & lvl: Ranger: 36
Current profession & lvl: Enchanter: 60
Future class choice/s: None
Future profession choice/s: None
Herocraft Experience: I've been playing minecraft for a year and the last map had some good moments.
Convince us: I have a friend with me trying to find a town to look for then I found your forum and it looks very eye catching. I would love to join an active town and try to help others and I would love to raid towns.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Thank you 2 for you applications! You both will be invited to our township.

Activity: Frequent
Current class & lvl: Pathfinder, level 26
Current profession & lvl: Crafter, level 17 (Looking to go smith, but I can compromise if needed)
Future class choice/s: Perhaps Wizard, but after I mastered T2 Ranger (pathfinder)
Future profession choice/s: Like I said, ideally smith, but Engineer or something else works fine
Herocraft Experience: Played on Bastion, left for a bit, Played on Shrine, stayed for a while, got Guide, Architect, and Wiki, then had some real life things and went away for a bit. Now I'm back.
Convince us: I've been here for quite some time and know my way around the server. I'm a good builder and can do things like terraforming quite well. I hope you'll consider my offer.

Sounds great! Looking forward to work with you. Smith is fine by me, you would be the last one for a while though. If you suddenly decide to choose another profession though, please let me know before joining the township to avoid inconveniences. If you later decide to change your class to Wizard, you would do us a great service. This however, is up to you alone. You decide which class you would like to play after all.

Once you have mastered Crafter and picked your profession, you will be invited to our town.
We will stay in contact until then, don't worry, you temporary have a reserved place in our township.

Activity: 2 - 4 hrs
Current class & lvl: Ranger: 36
Current profession & lvl: Enchanter: 60
Herocraft Experience: I've been playing minecraft for a year and the last map had some good moments.
Convince us: I have a friend with me trying to find a town to look for then I found your forum and it looks very eye catching. I would love to join an active town and try to help others and I would love to raid towns.

Sounds like you will be one of the players who'd like to jump into PvP later. We can arrange that. We are happy to find another Enchanter for our township.
At the moment we are a small township (tribe in it's final state) and it may look like we have inactive members, which is not the case. We have members from NA and EU, and therefore they will be seen at different times. Having another active player in addition will allow us to grow faster. I'm looking forward to have you in our township and hope you will a good time, which is the main goal to achieve after all.

As soon as I can step in contact with you in game, you will be invited to our township.
You temporary have a reserved place in our township.

Last edited:

Falcon_V

Dirt
Timezone: GMT
Activity: 1-3 hours when i get a mouse
Current class & lvl: beserker 1 (just started)
Current profession & lvl: crafted lvl 1
Future class choice/s: magic route
Future profession choice/s: im not sure of all the choices but I would like to build... alot
Herocraft Experience: goose egg. just started
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: yes I fully understand
Convince us: I need a place to start and what better place than a town community. I have quite a bit of experience with servers like this and I would llike to simply start again on a new server. i have only been on this server for a few mins but... yeah.
please consider my request.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone: GMT
Activity: 1-3 hours when i get a mouse
Current class & lvl: beserker 1 (just started)
Current profession & lvl: crafted lvl 1
Future class choice/s: magic route
Future profession choice/s: im not sure of all the choices but I would like to build... alot
Herocraft Experience: goose egg. just started
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: yes I fully understand
Convince us: I need a place to start and what better place than a town community. I have quite a bit of experience with servers like this and I would llike to simply start again on a new server. i have only been on this server for a few mins but... yeah.
please consider my request.

We do accept newbies and your application is totally fine, but as you can see in the rules, you must have mastered Crafter to join our township.

Once you have mastered crafter and picked a profession, you can join us.
It must be a profession we currently need, see under "Application", "Profession restricted recruitment enabled" here in this thread.

Last edited:

radarridr

Dirt
Activity: 1-6 hours a day
Current class & lvl: Dreadknight: 5 (just now switched from ninja)
Current profession & lvl: Engineer: 24
Herocraft Experience: I just started a week ago I was introduced to herocraft by PeteyTheHero
Convince us: I am PeteyTheHero's friend and this town looks very promising and I have been wanting to move in to an active PvP town for a while now.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Herocraft Experience: I just started a week ago I was introduced to herocraft by PeteyTheHero
Convince us: I am PeteyTheHero's friend and this town looks very promising and I have been wanting to move in to an active PvP town for a while now.

We are not an active PvP town. That's why we are on the PvE continent. We don't want to be involved in consecutive PvP, we only want to eventually go out and PvP for fun. That's why we leave a choice for town members, if they want to PvP or not.
We are currently not looking for an Engineer, but may consider you anyway due to activity. You would additionally be the only Engineer we would accept. Since we will soon have more space in town I accept your application. Later however, future applicants won't have that luck, due to lack of capacity in town.

You will be invited to town, once we upgrade to the next tier (Hamlet) tomorrow.
Until then you are on the waiting list, like every other remaining applicant.

Razorshawl

Dirt
Timezone: Central
Activity: Little more or less depending on how the server will play out for me.
Current class & lvl: Beguiler 1
Current profession & lvl: Crafter 1
Future class choice/s: Have not decided
Future profession choice/s: Whatever is needed
Herocraft Experience: None
Convince us: I am a avid role-player when it comes to minecraft servers. I always try to enrich the gaming experience for others as well as myself. Not only will my class and profession help the town when I choose. It will also be a basis into my characters role-play. I enjoy sitting down and having long conversations with other players as if we are just two townies there for the good chat. I have chosen a Beguiler class to exemplify this reasoning. A beguiler in my mind is one of trickery and fun, one who will laugh at others misfortune, but at the same time make the place lively with his own antics. I am applying today because I love the style of building, the overall atmosphere of the place, and was told to come make an application. Though I do not play as much as I used because of work and such. I am getting back to being a avid player. I hope that I can be apart of this amazing town and show you that if you take the risk on this new player I will be able to prove that I am worth the calculated risk and that I can hopefully make the atmosphere a bit more fun while I am at it. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter

You can now join our town since we have gained additional capacity. You will be invited the next chance in game.
No further Engineer applications will be accepted from now on.

Timezone: Central
Activity: Little more or less depending on how the server will play out for me.
Current class & lvl: Beguiler 1
Current profession & lvl: Crafter 1
Future class choice/s: Have not decided
Herocraft Experience: None
Convince us: I am a avid role-player when it comes to minecraft servers. I always try to enrich the gaming experience for others as well as myself. Not only will my class and profession help the town when I choose. It will also be a basis into my characters role-play. I enjoy sitting down and having long conversations with other players as if we are just two townies there for the good chat. I have chosen a Beguiler class to exemplify this reasoning. A beguiler in my mind is one of trickery and fun, one who will laugh at others misfortune, but at the same time make the place lively with his own antics. I am applying today because I love the style of building, the overall atmosphere of the place, and was told to come make an application. Though I do not play as much as I used because of work and such. I am getting back to being a avid player. I hope that I can be apart of this amazing town and show you that if you take the risk on this new player I will be able to prove that I am worth the calculated risk and that I can hopefully make the atmosphere a bit more fun while I am at it. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Welcome to Herocraft!
Thank you for your application. Once you've mastered Crafter and have chosen your profession, you may notify me in this thread again, if you will still be interested.

IV. Application Rules:
  • We only accept players who have mastered crafter already (lvl 20). The choice of the profession can be negotiated.
Dawnstar, Recruitment Thread: 1.0 - To be updated.

Soulstone3

Dirt
Timezone: GTM +1
Activity: A week or more
Current class & lvl: Pyromancer lvl5
Current profession & lvl: Crafter lvl9
Future class choice/s: Wizard or Cleric
Future profession choice/s: Runesmith
Herocraft Experience: Small
Convince us: I am a pretty good role-player when it comes to minecraft servers and would like to help the people of this town by whatever means are needed. I love the style of the houses and i'd like to live in this town because of what i read. I know i am not yet a lvl 20 crafter but i will reply when i am.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone: GTM +1
Current class & lvl: Pyromancer lvl5
Current profession & lvl: Crafter lvl9
Future class choice/s: Wizard or Cleric
Future profession choice/s: Runesmith
Herocraft Experience: Small
Convince us: I am a pretty good role-player when it comes to minecraft servers and would like to help the people of this town by whatever means are needed. I love the style of the houses and i'd like to live in this town because of what i read. I know i am not yet a lvl 20 crafter but i will reply when i am.

Please define this more accurately. x days a week... x hours a day.... etc.

I know i am not yet a lvl 20 crafter but i will reply when i am.
You got it.

Last edited:

Rhyoid

Stone
Activity: 4-5 days a week if no school, 2-3 if school.
Current class & lvl: Ninja, Level 51
Current profession & lvl: Engineer 46
Future class choice/s: Samurai
Herocraft Experience: Been here around 3 map resets.
Convince us: I am a hugely active player, but usually silent. I was a PvE Player but that quickly got boring... I'm not very mean and usually in a joking mood, but I understand when to be mature and when not to be. I'm about to switch Professions soon so when there is any need I will switch. If you want to ask more PM me in game.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Activity: 4-5 days a week if no school, 2-3 if school.
Current class & lvl: Ninja, Level 51
Current profession & lvl: Engineer 46
Future class choice/s: Samurai
Herocraft Experience: Been here around 3 map resets.
Convince us: I am a hugely active player, but usually silent. I was a PvE Player but that quickly got boring... I'm not very mean and usually in a joking mood, but I understand when to be mature and when not to be. I'm about to switch Professions soon so when there is any need I will switch. If you want to ask more PM me in game.

You are welcome to join us once you choose one profession mentioned above.