• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

༒ Dawnstar ༒

Samkitty96

Stone
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Activity: Currently, I'm on winter break between college semesters, so I can be on every day, for about 3-4 hours.
Current class & lvl: Level 2 Runeblade
Current profession & lvl: Level 15 Crafter
Future class choice/s: Maybe Necromancer
Future profession choice/s: Farmer
Herocraft Experience: I just joined a few days ago, but I'm eager to learn more.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes
Convince us: Although I haven't mastered crafter, I've made it my goal to have that knocked out by the end of the day. I may be new, but I am mature, and I'm having so much fun on Herocraft. Dawnstar looks like a perfect fit for me.

Edit: I've reached level 20 in crafter
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Activity: Currently, I'm on winter break between college semesters, so I can be on every day, for about 3-4 hours.
Current class & lvl: Level 2 Runeblade
Current profession & lvl: Level 15 Crafter
Future class choice/s: Maybe Necromancer
Future profession choice/s: Farmer
Herocraft Experience: I just joined a few days ago, but I'm eager to learn more.
Convince us: Although I haven't mastered crafter, I've made it my goal to have that knocked out by the end of the day. I may be new, but I am mature, and I'm having so much fun on Herocraft. Dawnstar looks like a perfect fit for me.

Edit: I've reached level 20 in crafter
Thanks for reading!

Thank you for your application.
You will be invited by the next chance. Looking forward to have you in town!

TsiJiang

Legacy Supporter 9
Timezone:GMT+1
Activity: 2-3 days a week after 5PM on weekdays
Current class & lvl: Cleric, Level 3
Current profession & lvl: Crafter 20
Future class choice/s: Cleric
Future profession choice/s: Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: Only this map and the previous one
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes i agree to the rules
Convince us: Not as active as most, but I am a willing worker, I help where the help is needed, whether that be mending wounds enchanting weapons or helping with landscaping. "Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

Last edited:

Searax

Legacy Supporter 4
Timezone: PST
Activity: Multiple times per day
Current class & lvl: Samurai 23
Current profession & lvl: Enchanter 42
Future class choice/s: N/A (Happy with what I am now)
Future profession choice/s: N/A (Willing to change if necessary)
Herocraft Experience: Played on and off for a year.
Convince us:
With the new map I decided I really would like to join a town and progress farther then I could alone hidden away in some cave.
I have always loved the idea of floating islands. I'm always up for doing stuff with others, in fact that's the part of the game I like best.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone:GMT+1
Activity: 2-3 days a week after 5PM on weekdays
Current class & lvl: Cleric, Level 3
Future class choice/s: Cleric
Future profession choice/s: Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: Only this map and the previous one
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes i agree to the rules
Convince us: Not as active as most, but I am a willing worker, I help where the help is needed, whether that be mending wounds enchanting weapons or helping with landscaping. "Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

Thanks for applying!
I will invite you to town by the next chance we see us in game.

Convince us:
With the new map I decided I really would like to join a town and progress farther then I could alone hidden away in some cave.
I have always loved the idea of floating islands. I'm always up for doing stuff with others, in fact that's the part of the game I like best.

Very well. You will be added to the waiting list for now since we have capacity problems. I will keep the contact up and you will be invited asap. We should get more capacity within 1 , max. 2 days.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Convince us:

We have increased our capacity. You will be invited to town by the next chance!

Timezone: Netherland (UTC+01:00)
Activity: minimum 1 hour
Current class & lvl: 32 wizard
Current profession & lvl: 19 alchemist
Future class choice/s: sorcerer
Future profession choice/s: if later added tier 2 alchemist then that
Herocraft Experience: ik how to use skills ik that you may not grief but stealing is allowed and ik the rules
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: YES
Convince us: I can make things with alchemist like ice or grass block if you need it but i need to level up to make mycelium and things like that

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone: Netherland (UTC+01:00)
Activity: minimum 1 hour
Current class & lvl: 32 wizard
Current profession & lvl: 19 alchemist
Future class choice/s: sorcerer
Future profession choice/s: if later added tier 2 alchemist then that
Herocraft Experience: ik how to use skills ik that you may not grief but stealing is allowed and ik the rules
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: YES
Convince us: I can make things with alchemist like ice or grass block if you need it but i need to level up to make mycelium and things like that

Thanks for applying.
I will invite you to the town by the next chance.
Player canceled application in game.

Last edited:

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
Timezone: est
Activity: 3-5 times a week
Current class & lvl: bard lvl 8
Current profession & lvl: miner lvl 20
Future class choice/s: open to debate tbh, not set in stone
Future profession choice/s: w/e makes the most money and helps the most
Herocraft Experience: been part of HC since 2012, been away for quite some time but recently got back into MC. was part of the balance team way back in the day.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: yes
Convince us: If your interested awesome, if not i'll keep on doing what im doing :D im just looking for a nice place i can help grow into a great place.

ArkusWizel

Stone
Timezone: CST
Activity: 3-4 days a week sometimes 4-6
Current class & lvl: Necromancer, level 6
Current profession & lvl: Crafter, level 20
Future class choice/s: Wizard, Dragoon.
Future profession choice/s: Alchemist
Herocraft Experience: played on and off for 1 year
Convince us: I love to help people and be a part of something bigger then myself. I am as loyal as they come and will do everything in my power to help people and protect them if needed.

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Welcome to the town you 2! Looking forward to play with you.
I will invite the both of you by the next chance in game.

Timezone: est
Activity: 3-5 times a week
Current class & lvl: bard lvl 8
Current profession & lvl: miner lvl 20
Future class choice/s: open to debate tbh, not set in stone
Future profession choice/s: w/e makes the most money and helps the most
Herocraft Experience: been part of HC since 2012, been away for quite some time but recently got back into MC. was part of the balance team way back in the day.
Convince us: If your interested awesome, if not i'll keep on doing what im doing :D im just looking for a nice place i can help grow into a great place.

Activity: 3-4 days a week sometimes 4-6
Current class & lvl: Necromancer, level 6
Current profession & lvl: Crafter, level 20
Future class choice/s: Wizard, Dragoon.
Future profession choice/s: Alchemist
Herocraft Experience: played on and off for 1 year
Convince us: I love to help people and be a part of something bigger then myself. I am as loyal as they come and will do everything in my power to help people and protect them if needed.

mmeee11fg

Dirt
Username: L33thull (I evidently forgot my old password, i haven't been on the forum since i had to register on the white list for the server)
Timezone: GTM+6 Central
Activity: 4-6 times a week
Current class & lvl: Paladin 9
Future class choice/s: Open.
Future profession choice/s: Undecided.
Herocraft Experience: I have been on here for about a few of the older maps, but it has been a while.
Convince us: Considered by my friends I'm pretty good at building. I'm usually a person who helps others with out asking for anything in return. I have a friendly personality. I'm practically open to do anything to help the community.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Username: L33thull (I evidently forgot my old password, i haven't been on the forum since i had to register on the white list for the server)
Timezone: GTM+6 Central
Activity: 4-6 times a week
Current class & lvl: Paladin 9
Future class choice/s: Open.
Future profession choice/s: Undecided.
Herocraft Experience: I have been on here for about a few of the older maps, but it has been a while.
Convince us: Considered by my friends I'm pretty good at building. I'm usually a person who helps others with out asking for anything in return. I have a friendly personality. I'm practically open to do anything to help the community.

Hello, thanks for applying.
You will be invited to town by the next chance and become a member under the condition, that you will choose a profession the town needs.
We will discuss this subject in game.

zeroethan

Legacy Supporter 8
Activity: Usually on for at least an hour everyday.
Current class & lvl: Wizard 60
Current profession & lvl: Runesmith 60
Future class choice/s: Sorcerer
Future profession choice: Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: Played most of Zeal and some of Bastion, Started playing again on the release of the current map.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes.
Convince us: I'm more than willing to help out where I can, and would like to actively be apart of this community.

Last edited:

Searax

Legacy Supporter 4
Would like everyone to know that you can now also contact myself for invitations to the town, once accepted by @Eneokun.
:cool:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Activity: Usually on for at least an hour everyday.
Current class & lvl: Wizard 60
Current profession & lvl: Runesmith 60
Future class choice/s: Sorcerer
Future profession choice: Enchanter
Herocraft Experience: Played most of Zeal and some of Bastion, Started playing again on the release of the current map.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]: Yes.
Convince us: I'm more than willing to help out where I can, and would like to actively be apart of this community.

Hello! Thanks for applying here.
We will increase our capacity within 2 days. I have to put you on the waiting list in the meantime, but can guarantee you to be invited first, once we get more capacity and regardless other applications.

We've increased our capacity. You will be invited to the town by the next chance in game.

Would like everyone to know that you can now also contact myself for invitations to the town, once accepted by @Eneokun.

Affirmative, @Searax is currently the second in charge for invitations and will invite accepted applicants to the township if I'm not there, from now on.

Last edited:
Timezone: CST-8 ... i think...*checks wikipedia*... um i think that's how it works :p
Activity: weekends(Thursday through Sunday)
Current class & lvl: lvl 9 Berserker
Current profession & lvl: capped merchant
Future class choice/s: Maybe Runeblade. but aside from the weak armor i am fairly happy with the class i have.
Future profession choice/s:Merchant is boring and has no skills. I plan to change to miner once i have an lwc or two set up.
Herocraft Experience: I started playing about half way through Aegis.
Acknowledged the rules [Yes] / [No]:Yes
Convince us: While im not a very good builder (to the point of sucking a whole lot) i do have some skill at PvP (basically all i do on minecraft is PvP) and will be prepared to defend the town at all costs. Also i love the idea of the magical floating island, when i first read the rule -no non-magcal floating structures- i thought how awesome it would be to build a floating island or ship, but as i said before i suck at building, so basically that was the end of that. I enjoy helping out with anything i can, from collecting resources needed for town structures to anything else i can do to help. If you choose to accept my application i will be in game for the next four days or so(AKA all weekend).

There you go. My very random and weird application!

boombabox

Dirt
Timezone:Central
Activity: I have a laggy pc, it's quite hard to tell.
Current class & lvl:Wizard-level 3.
Current profession & lvl:Crafter-level 3.
Future class choice/s: Ninja perhaps?
Future profession choice/s:Alchemist.
Herocraft Experience:Sadly i have just found this badass server.
Convince us:I am quite the fighter (when my internet allows XD) i follow orders and love to help. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing but i'm quite the joker :D, and lastly i would say i'm a jack of all trades master of none. why you would allow a server noob like myself to join your faction is beyond me, but if you would allow me to help grow your faction i would be a greatly honored. Thank you for considering this application.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Timezone: CST-8 ... i think...*checks wikipedia*... um i think that's how it works :p
Activity: weekends(Thursday through Sunday)
Current class & lvl: lvl 9 Berserker
Current profession & lvl: capped merchant
Future class choice/s: Maybe Runeblade. but aside from the weak armor i am fairly happy with the class i have.
Future profession choice/s:Merchant is boring and has no skills. I plan to change to miner once i have an lwc or two set up.
Herocraft Experience: I started playing about half way through Aegis.
Convince us: While im not a very good builder (to the point of sucking a whole lot) i do have some skill at PvP (basically all i do on minecraft is PvP) and will be prepared to defend the town at all costs. Also i love the idea of the magical floating island, when i first read the rule -no non-magcal floating structures- i thought how awesome it would be to build a floating island or ship, but as i said before i suck at building, so basically that was the end of that. I enjoy helping out with anything i can, from collecting resources needed for town structures to anything else i can do to help. If you choose to accept my application i will be in game for the next four days or so(AKA all weekend).

There you go. My very random and weird application!

Thanks for applying.
We may consider you once we have more capacity. I will put you on the waiting list for now, but will get back to you in game, once we can invite you.
You will be invited to the town by the next chance.

Last edited: