• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zxIce's Ban Appeal Take Two

Ice

Heroes Never Die
IGN: zxIce
Banned by: @Kainzo @TimForReal
Time of ban: About a month and a half ago
Reason for ban: Advertising ???
Your story: So first off, I'd like to link my old appeal here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zxices-ban.58194/

Apparently I was banned for advertising, and if it was because of my Valorium map ban that was carried over here, then I feel I was wrongly banned seeing as there was a ban wipe, and banned players were able to come back with no repercussions.

If this is not, however, about my other map ban, then here goes.

I do not remember advertising at all this map. In fact, It was only about 2 weeks in to the map and I was absolutely loving it before I was banned. At first, my ban screen said no reason whatsoever, and continues to do so: http://prntscr.com/8rdz4n

If I ever did advertise I cannot recall the time I did. If I really did advertise then just know I did not advertise maliciously seeing as how I've sunk a lot of time into this server and made tons of friends on here. Yeah, I was a dumbass last map and got myself banned, but this map I made a vow to not fuck up because I was enjoying my experience here. If I ever do get unbanned I will be grateful that I was shown mercy and given yet another chance to play on here. I realize I've gotten banned twice already, so my chances are low and I don't expect to be given a golden thumbs up...

It's been a while now and I have more than learned my lesson. If need be I'll even play g-muted I don't care. With the amount of free time and some of my friends have started playing on the server I realized I fucked up bigtime and want to join in on the fun with them.

And, finally, I deeply apologize for the troubles I have caused. The staff here are pretty great seeing as how they deal with my and other retard's shit on a daily basis.

Thanks for reading my appeal.

-Ice