• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zxIce's Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Heroes Never Die
IGN: zxIce
Banned by: @Kainzo ???
Time of ban: 9/13/2015
Reason for ban: It says no reason is specified
Your story: Well I was banned for absolutely no reason... in fact no reason was specified. So, not much of a story to tell. I was able to log on earlier today, for some odd reason, but then I proceeded to disconnect due to lag and it gave me the same message each time I tried to log back in. So, I don't know... It makes me a little sad seeing as how I was more or less falsely banned. If it was a mistake I understand, but I cri :(

@TimForReal @Admins ((yeah I love timforreal more))

Last edited:

Ice

Heroes Never Die
EDIT: I am somehow able to log on until I lag out ((I think it has something to do with my IP and my modem)) but here is the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8ink9l also I talked to TimForReal about this and it said I was unbanned? I'm freakin out here mang ;-; pls I scared

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
EDIT: I am somehow able to log on until I lag out ((I think it has something to do with my IP and my modem)) but here is the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8ink9l also I talked to TimForReal about this and it said I was unbanned? I'm freakin out here mang ;-; pls I scared

You're currently not banned, so no idea.

Ice

Heroes Never Die
You're currently not banned, so no idea.
Apparently my IP was banned, but since my modem is weird it changes sometimes. That's why I can only log on some of the time. I believe the IP that was banned is: 192.168.1.4 if you could unban that IP I'd love you <3

Ice

Heroes Never Die
IGN: zxice
Banned by: @TimForReal @Kainzo
Time of ban: 9/13/15, and today, 9/21/15
Reason for ban: Advertising (?????)
Your story: So anyways, some 8 days ago I was banned for no specific reason. I was able to log on yesterday, and so assumed that I was unbanned, and that it was just a temp ban. However, I proceeded to lag out and I became unable to log on ((My modem is weird and it changes it's IP every so often)). Anyways, my appeal was... denied? I have no idea, it wasn't much of an appeal due to my confusion to the entire matter. Anyways, I got banned about 10 minutes ago by Tim so I assume that my appeal was supposed to be denied.

I have no clue what I advertised about 7 days ago, nor do I remember logging on 7 days ago. However, it could just be my memory failing me, but if I did truly advertise then I am deeply sorry for disrespecting server rules. I realize playing on this server is a privilege, not a right, and I screwed up my right to play on here by being a dumbass and advertising. If I am shown mercy and given a chance to be able to play on this wonderful server again, I will be forever grateful and will be more respectful of the rules and follow them.

If I do not get unbanned, then I also understand that, seeing as how I may have betrayed the trust the admins and owners set upon me as a player to not break any rules. I will accept my fate, whether my appeal be denied or not. Thank you for reading my appeal.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: zxice
Banned by: @TimForReal @Kainzo
Time of ban: 9/13/15, and today, 9/21/15
Reason for ban: Advertising (?????)
Your story: So anyways, some 8 days ago I was banned for no specific reason. I was able to log on yesterday, and so assumed that I was unbanned, and that it was just a temp ban. However, I proceeded to lag out and I became unable to log on ((My modem is weird and it changes it's IP every so often)). Anyways, my appeal was... denied? I have no idea, it wasn't much of an appeal due to my confusion to the entire matter. Anyways, I got banned about 10 minutes ago by Tim so I assume that my appeal was supposed to be denied.

I have no clue what I advertised about 7 days ago, nor do I remember logging on 7 days ago. However, it could just be my memory failing me, but if I did truly advertise then I am deeply sorry for disrespecting server rules. I realize playing on this server is a privilege, not a right, and I screwed up my right to play on here by being a dumbass and advertising. If I am shown mercy and given a chance to be able to play on this wonderful server again, I will be forever grateful and will be more respectful of the rules and follow them.

If I do not get unbanned, then I also understand that, seeing as how I may have betrayed the trust the admins and owners set upon me as a player to not break any rules. I will accept my fate, whether my appeal be denied or not. Thank you for reading my appeal.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zxices-ban.58194/#post-458925

Status
Not open for further replies.