• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zombiekilla2's app

Aluvir

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name: zombiekilla2
  • Location & Age: pittsburgh PA, USA, 17
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): lol nope
  • Referral(s)[Optional]: lol nope again
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i felt like playing on a server with heroes so i googled some servers and this was 2nd on the list :b
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yessir
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): nope but i will lolol
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: would i be writing this app if i wasnt
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz12 (blank)
  • Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: i usually contribute to the servers alot socially, i talk quite a bit lmfao, i love helping other players and i usually always go out of my way to help a faction member or most people in general (oh look a staff app)
  • why
  • cant
  • you
  • just
  • love
  • me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: zombiekilla2
  • Location & Age: pittsburgh PA, USA, 17
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): lol nope
  • Referral(s)[Optional]: lol nope again
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i felt like playing on a server with heroes so i googled some servers and this was 2nd on the list :b
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yessir
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): nope but i will lolol
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: would i be writing this app if i wasnt
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz11 (blank)
  • Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: i usually contribute to the servers alot socially, i talk quite a bit lmfao, i love helping other players and i usually always go out of my way to help a faction member or most people in general (oh look a staff app)
  • why
  • cant
  • you
  • just
  • love
  • me

Reviewing

silentanwa

Dirt
its me, i made a new account since whatever his name is said not to make multiple threads with one account, ive sorta been waiting two days and nobody has replied on this thread.

silentanwa

Dirt
if youre going to deny me because i felt it isnt right that nobody has answered me for two days, then tell me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
if youre going to deny me because i felt it isnt right that nobody has answered me for two days, then tell me.

My apologies you did not get a response yesterday because I have something called real life that I was busy with ((A prior engagement held my attention most of the day)). You replied on Saturday at 9 pm PST, and today is Monday 11:39 am PST, therefore it is impossible that it has been two days. In reality it had been 36 hours, not 48 as you claim.

Is there a reason your IP does not match at all on either accounts?

silentanwa

Dirt
I share this account with my friend Nash, and yes, im in Dewy beach right now as i was in Pittsburgh yesterday, we drove 6 hours here for vacation lol, i should have mentioned that im sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1375124163][/DOUBLEPOST]nash goes to my school, he doesnt know the server, he would not hack me or anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1375124202][/DOUBLEPOST](Dewy beach, MD)

silentanwa

Dirt
And sorry i dont count specifics :b I'm not usually rude it's just that i've been trying to find a working heroes server for 4 days now and this is the only stable one, its a bit aggravating haha

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I share this account with my friend Nash, and yes, im in Dewy beach right now as i was in Pittsburgh yesterday, we drove 6 hours here for vacation lol, i should have mentioned that im sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1375124163][/DOUBLEPOST]nash goes to my school, he doesnt know the server, he would not hack me or anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1375124202][/DOUBLEPOST](Dewy beach, MD)

Well the issue we have is if he causes any trouble on the account, you will be held accountable. We do not accept the excuse "My friend did it" in a mute/ban appeal. Before I go through the review do you understand that?

In addition stop posting on this account. You are to post on your original account.

Aluvir

Gold
I understand that, and he only plays vanilla so i doubt he'd ever come on here.
And yes ma'am haha :b