• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zolaria.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Meant to say Zolaria. And that's fine, I just mean, a dangerous world (Now I will admit, even my suggestions do not meet this standard) should probably have a dangerous name. Though it doesn't have to, I mean we can classify the world/universe/planet however we (Lore/Community/Staff) want.

I know you want to defend your ideas and I will say that I am bad for letting others jump in and change my ideas, but just take my words as suggestions if it would help.
The name doesn't need to be dangerous.

Telon
Telara
Azeroth
Antonica

None of those are "Mordor / Ranglethorpe" etc...

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Bastion is the name of the particular map. The best example I can give from my own knowledge is Guild Wars. The World is called "Tyria" with the sub-zones Ascalon, Kryta, Maguuma, etc. So for Herocraft the working title of Zolaria would be the world, with Sanctum, Zeal, Bastion, etc as the sub-zones.

Wait, I thought that each map was a different age?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Quindell, Gyndra, Xorcas.
And that that was me technically fumbling the keyboard. Well... I pressed the buttons on purpose, but it was kinda random... Zolaria sounds cool enough, though.
Raenear, Fyn, Prinkalar, Uthondir, Olsyndia, Alsylvia, Equestria, Wenzar.
How many of these sound like I smashed my head into the keyboard and rolled?

Northac

Obsidian
I like the name Zolaria for the multiverse, if you read the lore section Kainzo and the admins are refered to as "the Zo" several times, so it fits

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
Guys guys guys,

just call the world
KamLand it's a great name and sounds like a pretty badass place

Northac

Obsidian
/sarcasm We named Earth after our ears? :eek:

Earth is the english translation of the Latin word Terra, what they called both dirt and the planet as at the time they did not relize that the planet is made mostly of water (else they may have called it sea, which is a little wierd)
Besides, the pronunciation is differnt Earth = pronounced eeer-th, not EAR-th.

And again since the lore makes it sound as there are multiple worlds that have existed since its creation, Bastion is just a land on the current world (Warshard is discribed as an island on the same world) So we should have two names made, one from the "planet" and one for the multiverse itself.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the name Zolaria for the multiverse, if you read the lore section Kainzo and the admins are refered to as "the Zo" several times, so it fits

Never really looked at it that way tbh, I just cringe at the "Aria" part. Personal hate to that portion of the name.
Earth is the english translation of the Latin word Terra, what they called both dirt and the planet as at the time they did not relize that the planet is made mostly of water (else they may have called it sea, which is a little wierd)
Besides, the pronunciation is differnt Earth = pronounced eeer-th, not EAR-th.

And again since the lore makes it sound as there are multiple worlds that have existed since its creation, Bastion is just a land on the current world (Warshard is discribed as an island on the same world) So we should have two names made, one from the "planet" and one for the multiverse itself.
Maybe, but I'm still unsure if we are even using planets within the Multiverse, when we always talked in Lore, it was always about islands floating. On that note, we could venture into naming the land masses as well as the spawn towns and Multiverse as a whole.

Northac

Obsidian
well, it is just my interpritation of what i read, it sounds like each one is a "world" but that could refer to lands as well. so i dont know. multiple name would help differentiate places.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I love writing stories and lore as i love RPing, let me know if there is anyway i can help out on this!!