• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zneak`s application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Zneak
  2. Location & Age: 16 years old, Sweden
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not a single one, look me up.
  4. Referral(s): Huge_Failer,MrMagiickz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about it and it looked very cool.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will once i get accepted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes sir.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a nice guy and i have been playing Minecraft for 3 years. I really want to join this awesome server/community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ5
  10. Additional Info: I am a active guy and i will play here everyday.
Thanks a lot.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm going to be honest. Huge_Failer is my alt account. A guy told me my name was so ugly so i decided to create a new one. If i get accepted i will delete Huge_Failer on forum and i will stop playing on him.

I don't really care about the levels and things, so it would be nice to have a fresh start and also try out other classes.

Thanks Angyles

I will add this one and remove Huge_Failer. That account will be banned to ensure you do not feel tempted to play on it.

Accepted

Zneak

Stone
Well you could have thought of that prior to having this name whitelisted. You can try to ask Danda when he is online about it.
So i can get the money on this account from the 2 protected chests? I will talk to Danda.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
give me a shout when you're next online