• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZeraCloaked ~ Whitelist Application

Xeedra

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ZeraCloaked
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): Ya a few fake greifing bans from irl friend owned servers. (Trust me of all things I'm not a greifer)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeppers
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yeppers
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Lets put it this way I can be a great addition to your community. I am a hard worker and strong fighter adn will do anything I can to help out. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCZ11}
  10. Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ZeraCloaked
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): Ya a few fake greifing bans from irl friend owned servers. (Trust me of all things I'm not a greifer)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeppers
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yeppers
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Lets put it this way I can be a great addition to your community. I am a hard worker and strong fighter adn will do anything I can to help out. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCZ13}
  10. Additional Info:

Hi, your special key is incorrect. Please correct it so i can review your application. Thanks!

Xeedra

Legacy Supporter 3
Please explain these bans. Thanks!

[0] => 50.31.22.133:25565 .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => play.minecraftnation.org .:. grief

Thought I just explained all fake bans because my friends own or staff those servers and decide to perms-ban me also it would be awesome if you could clear those but thats asking too much.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thought I just explained all fake bans because my friends own or staff those servers and decide to perms-ban me also it would be awesome if you could clear those but thats asking too much.

I am sorry but where in your application did you state the IP address or name of the server so I would know? I was not aware I am to know your friend's and the servers they own.

I cannot clear up bans on other servers, that is YOUR responsibility to appeal them. Not to mention if they were your "friend" one might suspect you could have them removed easily.

Xeedra

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry but where in your application did you state the IP address or name of the server so I would know? I was not aware I am to know your friend's and the servers they own.

I cannot clear up bans on other servers, that is YOUR responsibility to appeal them. Not to mention if they were your "friend" one might suspect you could have them removed easily.

Alright I am actually currently in the process of getting them removed the second one being easier then the first in which although I know the owner I no longer have any contact to him. I am going up to mcbans for that one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite your two bans I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt on them being from "friends". Make sure you have read over the rules completely and understand what we accept and do not accept on the server.

Welcome to Herocraft

@Brutalacerate - Name change pretty please. IGN: ZeraCloaked