• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zencow's application

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: zencow
  2. Location & Age: Brisbane, Australia. 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like small-scale building ('cos big builds take so much resource!) and decoration though I'm admittedly not very good at it. I am also oddly obsessed with building villages (but generally only for NPC villagers) and defending them. I'm generally quiet but I play fair and after a few Ventrilo conversations people tend to agree that I'm a nice person. I am studying Games Design and am adept at Python though I haven't learnt Java yet.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google, though I can't remember what I was searching for...
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. (I tried but it didn't seem to be working?)
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No. Don't spend much time watching, more time playing :p
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ6
  11. Additional Info: I was abit skeptical at first but after playing through the tutorial and seeing the helpful staff I felt really at home here. After being sneaked up upon and blown up by day-spawning creepers I also fell in love with the difficulty. I have a bachelor degree in of Biomedical Science but like studying enough to be doing a complete new degree. I tend to prefer games that have some depth like LoL, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 but am starting to find intrigue in more casual games. In my spare time I am usually glued to a video game but can otherwise play a few songs on guitar. Attached are some pics of my survival creations. PS: I can also be very clumsy, died in lava with some diamonds and gold while I wrote this :(

Attachments

• skyblock.png
    skyblock.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 4
  • village1.png
    village1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • village2.png
    village2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • village3.png
    village3.png
    898.3 KB · Views: 1

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like small-scale building ('cos big builds take so much resource!) and decoration though I'm admittedly not very good at it. I am also oddly obsessed with building villages (but generally only for NPC villagers) and defending them. I'm generally quiet but I play fair and after a few Ventrilo conversations people tend to agree that I'm a nice person. I am studying Games Design and am adept at Python though I haven't learnt Java yet.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google, though I can't remember what I was searching for...
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. (I tried but it didn't seem to be working?)
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No. Don't spend much time watching, more time playing :p
  11. Additional Info: I was abit skeptical at first but after playing through the tutorial and seeing the helpful staff I felt really at home here. After being sneaked up upon and blown up by day-spawning creepers I also fell in love with the difficulty. I have a bachelor degree in of Biomedical Science but like studying enough to be doing a complete new degree. I tend to prefer games that have some depth like LoL, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 but am starting to find intrigue in more casual games. In my spare time I am usually glued to a video game but can otherwise play a few songs on guitar. Attached are some pics of my survival creations. PS: I can also be very clumsy, died in lava with some diamonds and gold while I wrote this :(
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist.