• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zecaseo's Application

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zecaseo
  2. Location & Age: Dallas TX, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): So far I have not been banned from any servers
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft by browsing the web for a server that ran the Heroes plugin and decided to try the server that it was made for.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an active PVPer and will gear up quickly to engage in PVP battles. I am good at mining, and I enjoy helping others by giving advice and combat assistance. I would love to play on this server because of it's community and it's special features.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): MCZ7
  10. Additional Info: I recently bought Minecraft and have played through many servers in order to find one that is consistantly fun to play. I own an box360, and play almost all of the recent FPS games like Battlefield, COD, and Halo. Thank you for considering this application, and I look forward to playing on this server.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zecaseo
  2. Location & Age: Dallas TX, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): So far I have not been banned from any servers
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft by browsing the web for a server that ran the Heroes plugin and decided to try the server that it was made for.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an active PVPer and will gear up quickly to engage in PVP battles. I am good at mining, and I enjoy helping others by giving advice and combat assistance. I would love to play on this server because of it's community and it's special features.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): MCZ7
  10. Additional Info: I recently bought Minecraft and have played through many servers in order to find one that is consistantly fun to play. I own an box360, and play almost all of the recent FPS games like Battlefield, COD, and Halo. Thank you for considering this application, and I look forward to playing on this server.
Reviewing.

Why does your profile age say you are 22?

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
It's either a glitch, or I messed up on something during the registry process, probibly the second one. I'll see if I can fix this immediately