• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yo whats crackin' dis' be RANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
well you're on the opposite side of the map, son.

We've got plenty of unorganized towns to raid down here, it's not worth it to head to ones such as yours!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Build it near my town and we will supply some well-qualified members (possibly). Otherwise you guys are welcome to engage in some friendly pvp against us or join us in some raids.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Fine, it's not smart to hold grudges, you'll probably feel stupid in the long run for not considering to just forgive and forget. I found it rather childish of myself to hold one against Rane, and once I realized it, I felt foolish.
Nope
Ill get ya stronghold with a sword and a bloody smile on my face ;D
Nope - can't get me if I never play that often
I mean seriously guys... my goal is to have everyone on the server like me... I'm close I just need cyber/stronghold and kainzo/aph
Not gonna happen

ShizzDawgg

Godly
-edit out edited comment-

Reasons for why I hate Strongholdx:
1) He doesn't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
2) He sports the mugshot better than I do.
3) Ironpass lagged me to shit on this asscrack computer I continue to play on.
4) EVERYBODY FUCKING LOVES RAIN. It makes sleeping x5 better. :3
5) Ripoffs are kind of baller. Bitches like baller.
6) Holyrane IS the king of shit, not king shit.
7) I'd barely call what HolyRane did harassment, if you knew about what @qNickp @MrPapodopolus are doing currently to somebody who stole from them one time last map, you'd probably laugh your ass off.
8) I basically approve of everything HolyRane did. Get hardcore or get crunk yo!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
strongholdx if you're pissed about him being a douche to your town by asking for the coords and then proceeding to kill you after you gave them to him, you should direct your hatred toward me, because I did that shit MORE than Rane on Sanctum. Towns lead by Acars, groundon161, and deadandown were all constantly raided by me.

The irony of me raiding deadandown: KRS was allied with ORE, and I raided Nagori quite alot. Douche move right?

Honestly, if it had not been for me not being on at the time of said raid on your new town, I, no doubt, would've gone and helped Rane and Jorict raid you.

Also, how do you know how Rane acts? I rarely see you in game anymore. Have you talked to him directly since his unban? all you seem to do is flip him off when he tries to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.