• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yo whats crackin' dis' be RANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
So Liek we talk about ourselves here right!? I guess I'll list my timeline and what kind of person I am. :).

( To clear up anything from my avatar, Yes I am in fact a man)

I started playing this server just a bit more than a year ago, I consider myself a fun person to hang around with and play with. I feel that I am a unique experience to the server and that is why I have stuck around for so long. Some may hate me, but that's because of issues past and my actions.

3 Points to success when chillin with rane.

- Don't be an assface and betray me ( I won't get mad, I'll just be disapointed :) )
- Be able to take on the troll, I troll a lot. Believe me, it's nothing personal.
- Be a friendly person :).

If you need any help ingame, or are just looking for a friend message me.

I played in the town artemis which was led by @AlexDaParrot and @impulsepaci . ( We were a "good" town).

Some of my friends in that town were:
@aceshooter11
@GreekCrackShot
@tabletop1000
@Engelbritzon
@hummelz
@sheddi
@wolfgang784

Then we created the town of Chronus, I met some of my best friends on this server there, they are also a fun group to hang out with.

@babb1e
@greyp
@bjweihe
@Howdanrocks

Then the construction of Ares was started (Sanctum)

@atvrider312
@HeloDrop
@unknownloner

I was the second in command, and tore down the old shitty version of the town and created a new one :). ( I must note I tore down an entire city by myself).

Then out of the blue @Airbus101 messaged me to take over Guardia for him while he was busy with work. Of course I accepted. :).

- The Dark Times -

So there I was bored, hanging out with @Jorict @atvrider312 @GreekCrackShot and @lexintonrex and we had the idea to create the A.T.A. (Anti-Town-Alliance) to stop the formation of new towns springing up (You must remember that we only had about ~35 online.) We dug out our super sexy headquarters which was a oasis under a ghost town. Then we morphed into a PVP guild and I assumed leadership. We then cause "problems" and all members who with with KOE were forced to leave. They then betrayed me and gave the coords of our base while we were unsuspecting. It was me and jorict against the world....

Then I met @strongholdx and pretended to join his noob town. Once arriving Me and jorict promptly stole his items and killing him thrice over. I seemed to have created a bad rep...

I then met greyP... And we pretty much reigned over the server. Just as quickly as bloodline started... We merged into New Hope... And then I was banned2

Members I can recall of Bloodline... Aparantly I scared New Hope into joining, so they won't be listed.

@HolyRane
@greyp
@babb1e
@Keal27
@Jorict
@cboggus

All I can recall at this time......

----The Banned Times-----

(Please don't ban me for stating this, I don't want anyone getting ideas that alt accounts are good)

June 10~

So right after the transition to zeal, I was like hey I have alt @Theassassin so why not log in and play. I joined the town shiroku as "Theassassin7890" and proceded to raid the fuck out of Ironpass which had sand walls... Very fun to grief I must say ( Not that I ever did that of course). There I was, peacefully being a captian of my baby, shiroku and then I was banned... AGAIN

August 15~

I came back, yet again on the account Refl3xed and once again, joined the ranks with @itzmak @Shortyy_oD @greyp @babb1e @sheddi . We created a little pvp guild and raided the server a bit.

Then I met deadandown and saliosrose, both of whom I joined their towns and helped out a little. I was offered a spot in the OG TC as well through itzmak and shortyy. I declined... I had changed... a bit ;)

December 2

I had a change of heart.... I was in the herocraft teamspeak, I had been found everyone started spamming pokes at me and I quickly talked to Brutal and he didn't ban me. Then I decided to make my uber super sexy appeal where I included a badass eminem song (When I'm gone) and was unbanned shortly. Thanks @Kainzo <3

--- Formation of Out of Ashes ---

Shortly after being unbanned I needed a guild.. and some friends. I created Out of Ashes to symbolize the rebirth of a great thing... HolyRane.

Members of that

@AlexDaParrot
@HolyRane
@greyp
@Twidger
@Shortyy
@Doogler
@babb1e
@wolfgang784
@sheddi
@maxomillion
@OrangeAngel
@jwplayer01

--- DragonGarde ---

I was a founding member of the Communist Collective, then grew bored and left it to its fate. I joined the town of torchlight which I now reside in.

To this day, I shall possibly create a guild. Hit me up if you got any ideas

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
goddamn I miss engel and hummelz
So many people from ORE have stayed until this map, some come and go, a lot have returned for Dragongarde. I recently saw hummelz drop in, although he's not active.

I haven't seen Engel since late Sanctum when he returned killed me in Warshard with sheddi :(
Miss that guy, he was a Minecraft pro, seemed like he was always working on Chronus. It was sad he left so suddenly.

And that slanted obsidian quadrilateral. Damn, I miss hating on Hummelz's buildings.
His noble plot? I had to freaking terraform that thing when we were changing the sizes of the noble plots.... it was TORTURE.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I wouldn't write a memoire of all the bad things you've done on Herocraft. Staff may not be so lenient in your bans if they knew everything.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I was banned because Kainzo had a certain dislike for me, no rules were really violated.

EDIT: And not to mention I was being an asshat
Haha pretty much everyone had a certain dislike for you ;)

And he had a reason: The staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the whitelist if they don't mesh well with the community. At that time, it probably would've been a better reason then "advertising" but still, I think that was the main reason for you being unwhitelisted

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol idk about that greek i like him
But you weren't around during the bloodline times. Both me and him (mostly him) were huge asshats, all of the main guys from ORE were just BEGGING for a reason to get him banned. Haha that teamspeak incident was hilarious man.

"Yo guys I just got Rane banned finally!"
"How?"
"He mentioned a server in teamspeak and I reported him to Kainzo"
Everyone: "Hooray!"

At that time I'm pretty sure I caused almost as many problems as Rane, such as making a fool of myself in offtopic, but, you see, people liked me and I was part of a town that didn't go around killing off new towns xD

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I was part of a town that didn't go around killing off new towns xD

Why do I, while being with Artemis/Chronus, going to some random new town and spending a long time there killing them? I don't remember them doing anything bad either. It was a giant square town split up into quadrants, one of which contained their town hall with a vault-like area underneath.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do I, while being with Artemis/Chronus, going to some random new town and spending a long time there killing them? I don't remember them doing anything bad either. It was a giant square town split up into quadrants, one of which contained their town hall with a vault-like area underneath.

For the lolz!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah we were borderline neutral. It was PinkPowerRanger's town Chriton, and that was when exploiting was legal LOL. I remember I was suspended for griefing during that period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.