• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yo whats crackin' dis' be RANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
"A group of engineering students from Purdue University recorded that their licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. They tried the same licking test on 20 volunteers and found that the average licks to the center were 252 licks." I found this :)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Reasons for why I hate Strongholdx:
1) He doesn't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
2) He sports the mugshot better than I do.
3) Ironpass lagged me to shit on this asscrack computer I continue to play on.
4) EVERYBODY FUCKING LOVES RAIN. It makes sleeping x5 better. :3
5) Ripoffs are kind of baller. Bitches like baller.
6) Holyrane IS the king of shit, not king shit.
7) I'd barely call what HolyRane did harassment, if you knew about what @qNickp @MrPapodopolus are doing currently to somebody who stole from them one time last map, you'd probably laugh your ass off.
8) I basically approve of everything HolyRane did. Get hardcore or get crunk yo!
yeeee get crunk baby

Aetosion

Obsidian
5: You made a stupid rip off of the Dark Brotherood. Nuff said

Well, the Dark Brotherhood has a few noobs, and one goodish pvper that gets killed alot and likes raging,

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
7) I'd barely call what HolyRane did harassment
When did I say it was harrasment? In fact I don't think it even comes close to qualifying

Secondly, GreekCrackShot let me break down your post

strongholdx if you're pissed about him being a douche to your town by asking for the coords and then proceeding to kill you after you gave them to him, you should direct your hatred toward me, because I did that shit MORE than Rane on Sanctum. Towns lead by Acars, groundon161, and deadandown were all constantly raided by me.

So? you never harmed me, your first impression to me was a chill guy who liked to play minecraft, not a 13 year old who's sole joy in life is making people angry on the internet.

The irony of me raiding deadandown: KRS was allied with ORE, and I raided Nagori quite alot. Douche move right?

Honestly, if it had not been for me not being on at the time of said raid on your new town, I, no doubt, would've gone and helped Rane and Jorict raid you.
I probably would have hated you for it too

Also, how do you know how Rane acts?

I don't, not recently anyway. And I beleive in second chances too, I even gave rane one, it didn't last long. He was his same old self in chat, up to the usual tricks

I rarely see you in game anymore. Have you talked to him directly since his unban?
I have not spoken with him. He however has tried to speak with me

all you seem to do is flip him off when he tries to talk to you.
Please don't assume you know the inner machinations of how I work or how I react. I have not spoken with him, only ignored him, so I havn't in any way, flipped him off reguardless of how much I'd actually like to do so, and worse.

Thirdly, none of you will understand why I think the way I do, most of you probably don't even care, but my opinion will never change. This may change your opinion of me, and if it does, and you were judging me on who I was friends with, then I never wished to be friends with you anyway.

Lastly I have reason for being away for so long, I don't have as much free time as I used to, things get fucked up around here, fast. When I can, I will return, and I'll continue to ignore rane not because I hold a grudge (Which I usually do) but because his first impression was as it was. Had we met on different terms, we would not be having this conversation

-Good Day Sirs
-S

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
So much rage in this post thanks BRO! I really love the hate... if you haven't noticed
Oh, and there was no rage, it was simple explanation of my general hate for you. If you read it as rage, I conveyed it incorrectly

EDIT: That is also the attitude I dislike so very much

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, and there was no rage, it was simple explanation of my general hate for you. If you read it as rage, I conveyed it incorrectly

EDIT: That is also the attitude I dislike so very much
This love, this hate it's burning me awayyyyyyy. These LIES are leading me astray!! "This love this hate" - (Hollywood Undead)

Status
Not open for further replies.