• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ybiewen, the Dominion of the Sands.

iiTonyz

Stone
IGN.) FantasticTuna

Age/Timezone.) 14 / CLT

When did you join Ybiewen?) I joined Ybiewen a couple weeks after the reset.

What rank do you wish to obtain?) I wish to obtain the GRAND ARCHITECT rank.

Why do you deserve this rank?) I deserve this rank because I can contribute my building skills to help finish the constructive part of Ybiewen, as a lot of work is still missing for the completion of this township.

How will you prove efficient at the job?) I will prove efficient at the job by organizing each building and the time when they shall be completed, and creating an opportunity for every member of Ybiewen to help achieve the final product that we want and desire; the city of Ybiewen.

Do you hold any other government potions in Ybiewen?) No.

Have you held ranks in previous towns?) No.

If applicable, what town and what rank?) N/A.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN.) FantasticTuna

Age/Timezone.) 14 / CLT

When did you join Ybiewen?) I joined Ybiewen a couple weeks after the reset.

What rank do you wish to obtain?) I wish to obtain the GRAND ARCHITECT rank.

Why do you deserve this rank?) I deserve this rank because I can contribute my building skills to help finish the constructive part of Ybiewen, as a lot of work is still missing for the completion of this township.

How will you prove efficient at the job?) I will prove efficient at the job by organizing each building and the time when they shall be completed, and creating an opportunity for every member of Ybiewen to help achieve the final product that we want and desire; the city of Ybiewen.

Have you held ranks in previous towns?) No.

If applicable, what town and what rank?) N/A.
I'm fairly sure @Rihawk_ has this rank, but I may be wrong.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The Regent Has Assumed Sultanship.
The grand Sultan of Ybiewen has been gone for many months, searching the land and encouraging diplomacy across the realm; however days before his arrival back into the city, his caravan was attacked, and among the rubble was found the Sultan, dead, and stripped of all his royal riches.

In this period of mourning, the nation has followed the traditional rites and respected the Sultans order of the Regent to assume his position. A new time has dawned upon the city- Hail the Sultan Rihawk.
@Rihawk_ is now the Sultan, Gales is stepping down to pursue other things. Congratulations rihawk!

Geooo

Iron
Would i be able to receive a tour and some insight into the town in-game before i make an application?

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
The Regent Has Assumed Sultanship... Again.
@radicater11 and @drpepper1344 will be in charge now (Rad as Sultan, Ineosi as Regent). The timing is awkward but I too am stepping down to pursue a guide(and some other staff) project.

@iiTonyz Congratulations! Due to recent events you will be taking over as Grand Architect of Ybiewen.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN.) Rumblestikk
Age/Timezone.) 23, PST (-8 GMT)
When did you join Ybiewen?) June 13th, 2016.
What rank do you wish to obtain?) Court Official
Why do you deserve this rank?) I'm active within the town, grinding with members of the town to better them and offer much advise to the Sultan as a former mayor on previous maps.
How will you prove efficient at the job?) Making sure that the town flourishes is my concern. Helping active members and recruiting new blood into our folds, teaching them PvP, and forming groups to level are my focuses. I've seen how other towns are run and I have run them myself and can offer much advice from experiences that I have had in the past. I offer my vast knowledge of the Server to the town to be used to help in any other way needed.
Have you held ranks in previous towns?) On previous maps, Yes.
If applicable, what town and what rank?) I was the Mayor of Malkier a Top PvP Town in Bastion. As well as a high ranking official from the AD Kingdom later in that map.

Marked this red cause it's spelled wrong. :rolleyes:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The Regent Has Assumed Sultanship... Again.
@radicater11 and @drpepper1344 will be in charge now (Rad as Sultan, Ineosi as Regent). The timing is awkward but I too am stepping down to pursue a guide(and some other staff) project.

@iiTonyz Congratulations! Due to recent events you will be taking over as Grand Architect of Ybiewen.
10/10 rp

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN.) Rumblestikk
Age/Timezone.) 23, PST (-8 GMT)
When did you join Ybiewen?) June 13th, 2016.
What rank do you wish to obtain?) Court Official
Why do you deserve this rank?) I'm active within the town, grinding with members of the town to better them and offer much advise to the Sultan as a former mayor on previous maps.
How will you prove efficient at the job?) Making sure that the town flourishes is my concern. Helping active members and recruiting new blood into our folds, teaching them PvP, and forming groups to level are my focuses. I've seen how other towns are run and I have run them myself and can offer much advice from experiences that I have had in the past. I offer my vast knowledge of the Server to the town to be used to help in any other way needed.
Have you held ranks in previous towns?) On previous maps, Yes.
If applicable, what town and what rank?) I was the Mayor of Malkier a Top PvP Town in Bastion. As well as a high ranking official from the AD Kingdom later in that map.

Marked this red cause it's spelled wrong. :rolleyes:
Congratulations! The Regent and I have consulted, and you are the newest court official. Welcome to royalty.