• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ybiewen, the Dominion of the Sands.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?) CallawaySpriter
Age/Timezone?) 17. PST -
Duration of time on Herocraft?) Played for a solid year. Took a two year hiatus for personal reasons
Current Class AND Level?) Blood Mage level 10, but I've only been on for around 2 hours since I got back, so that will change quickly
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter level 15
Any previous towns?) Aldenshire
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Got picked on a lot for being young ( I was 14 at the time)
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) They locked me out for reasons beyond me
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) Looking for a town with a strong sense of community and lore
Do you have any friends within the town?) Nope
What RP Tribe suits you?) Skel'd-re'gat looks to be my style.
Accepted! Please read the note after all accepted applications.
IGN?) TyScorf2010
Age/Timezone?) 16 Eastern Time-
Duration of time on Herocraft?) Since 2013
Current Class AND Level?) Beserker 10
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter 15
Any previous towns?) Aldenshire
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Leaders were not nice people, constantly getting raided.
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.)
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) Looking for a town to be part of, and I found Ybiewen. The game becomes much more enjoyable when everyone is working together.
Do you have any friends within the town?) I do not but I planned to join with CallawaySpriter
What RP Tribe suits you?) I am more PvP based so the Bal'r Suits me best.
IGN?)- killriot24
Age/Timezone?)- 17/EAST
Duration of time on Herocraft?)about a year or 2
Current Class AND Level?)- Berserker level 15
Current Profession AND Level?)- level 1 Blacksmith
Any previous towns?)- Nope
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?)
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?)- I wish to join Ybiewen to be part of an amazing community where everyone are friends and an accepting community, whatever type of a person you are.
Do you have any friends within the town?)
What RP Tribe suits you?) I would think that Bal'R would suit me, sounds like it is a tribe focused on battles and pvp
IGN?) Jackrox256
Age/Timezone?) 19 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)-
Duration of time on Herocraft?) Been on and off again for a while now, played for a while back in 2011-2012 and a bit in 2013 if I recall. With the new map up I am planning to become very active again, however.
Current Class AND Level?) Cleric LvL 12
Current Profession AND Level?) Blacksmith LvL 32
Any previous towns?) I joined one back in 2011-2012 and 2013, but I can't recall the names, sorry.
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Can't remember if I was kicked or left, been a while.
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) Inactivity would be the reason if any.
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) Looking for a town to join, and talked briefly to one of the members. I understand that you will only be taking members when you finish the main hall of the town, but I thought I should put in my application in anyway. Judging from your Town page it will be a fun town to join, so that is the main reason, I suppose.
Do you have any friends within the town?) No.
What RP Tribe suits you?) Qurj, I believe. I'm mostly a gatherer and find I like to get minerals and other resources opposed to PvP and Building. Though I'm not opposed to PvPing on occasion. Not entirely sure if it is the right tribe that suites me, the information on the page was brief.
PS. Small typo on rule 5.
"5.) One must use common sense* when participating in things, as not all laws are written."

Accepted! Please read the note after all accepted applications. Also, thank you for the correction, I have edited it!
IGN: EveTater
Age/Timezone: 20, US EST-
Duration of time on Herocraft: In total I've played about 3 or 4 months time of it, spread over different summers
Current Class AND Level: With the wipe I am a bloodmage lvl 8
Current Profession AND Level: Merchant lvl 12
Any previous towns: There was one a year ago, I don't recall the name but it was all about knowledge lore.
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked:N/A
If applicable, provide reason for the kick:N/A
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen: It had the most formally complete and well done forum page out of the factions active
Do you have any friends within the town: No
What RP Tribe suits you: rRa RrA, as that's what I'm like irl ^.^
IGN?) DrRidiculouz
Age/Timezone?) 14 EST-
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 2 years
Current Class AND Level?) Dragoon level 10
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter level 16 (I plan on becoming a blacksmith)
Any previous towns?) Tiltwo, HiddeCaverns, Frost, Silverspring, and more
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) I left most the towns to live on my own so I could PvP without having to worry about doing something the town may not like.
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I was in Tiltwo and it was a great town, this looks interesting. GodOfGales is a more-than-capable owner
Do you have any friends within the town?) I know LightTheAbsol (I changed my name from Slickvngr to MidnightShadows to DrRidiculouz)
What RP Tribe suits you?) Bal'r
Accepted! Please read the note after all accepted applications. Glad to see you back!
Note: Welcome and congratulations on acceptance! We are still building, and therefore are largely undeveloped. We are in construction, and not yet do we have housing. You will be supplied a section in a storage area for your things. For your patience, when construction is complete you will be unrequired to live in the slums.
IGN: Ataturk_
Age/Timezone: 15/UTC
Duration of time on Herocraft: 3 years(I played with long breaks)
Current Class AND Level: currently 5 ranger
Current Profession AND Level: 17 crafter
Any previous towns: (I had one 2 years ago)
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen: to found a place to protect my items and make some friends
Do you have any friends within the town: no
What RP Tribe suits you: Qurj
Denied. I appreciate your interest in Ybiewen! However, you did not put the necessary time and effort into your application; primarily by not reviewing our rules. You can re-apply after 1 week.
IGN.)
Ineosi (Formerly Drpepper1344)
Age/Timezone.)
18 / Eastern Standard Time
When did you join Ybiewen?)
May 26, 2016
What rank do you wish to obtain?)
Banker General
Why do you deserve this rank?)
I have previous experience running the economies in towns; I was the on the Council/Mayor of Solitude, and helped oversee the finances of that town. Also, on previous maps (Namely Valorium and Dragongarde) I have managed to maintain a successful stream of businesses involving Smithing and Enchanting, so i know a good amount on how to manage money and even profit in the Herocraft Economy. Additionally, I have thus far contributed to Ybiewen not only in HeavensWatch, but also contributed to the achievement of first town on the Beta World.
How will you prove efficient at the job?)
Assuming that HeavensWatch will be utilizing some sort of Trade District, i believe it would be profitable for the town, and its contributing members, to set up a Ybiewen Trading Post. Here we can utilize the different professions that comprise our town to make a profit, and hopefully become a leading Economic Force in Herocraft. Also, with this we can hopefully ease taxation rates and encourage new members to join, and bolster the community.
Do you hold any other government potions in Ybiewen?)
Founding Member, although i'm pretty sure that is not a government position.
Have you held ranks in previous towns?)
Yes
If applicable, what town and what rank?)
Counci/Mayor of Solitude
SiC of Frost

Congratulations! After chatting with you, you have been promoted to the rank of Banker General.

Last edited:
IGN?) Thug_Hacker
Age/Timezone?) 15/EST (UTC-5) -
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 1 Day, But I did spent a while on the previous map.
Current Class AND Level?) Ranger lvl 7
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter lvl 20
Any previous towns?) I was in Oppidum, Momentarily.
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) I left after one of the council members killed me for reasons I still do not know.
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) N/A
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I wish to join Ybiewen because I want to join a thriving town, That i know will be here for a long time. Also I love the RP of the town. I'm kinda townless right now also. :/
Do you have any friends within the town?) No, But I hope I can make some. :)
What RP Tribe suits you?) Qurj, I Like to gather items knowing I am helping others.

Last edited:

The7_

Wood
Heyy!!! Excited to see this new town grow!
IGN? The7_
Age/Timezone? 15, PST-
Duration of time on Herocraft? 6-8 Months
Current Class AND Level? Bloodmage 1
Current Profession AND Level? No prof yet. Planning on alchemist.
Any previous towns? Brimhollow ftw!!!
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked? N/A
If applicable, provide reason for the kick. N/A
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen? It's Brim and Tiltwo in one!
Do you have any friends within the town? Rihawk_ and I've chatted a bit with Gales
What RP Tribe suits you? Das'rfs aRa-i because I love defending when attacked. I also love being underestimated and then either rising to power and/or destroying those who oppose me.
(Btw, planning on applying in a week for either Warlord, Senator, or Commandeeate)
So excited!!!!!!

Last edited:

Catman0202

Wood
Pending. While your application looks strong, look under Palace District > Library of Ybiewen > Tribes to find the available tribes to join.
Eastern Slums
Entry point to the town
Senator: Vacant
219nntf.jpg

The Eastern Slums is the entry point to the town, where new members will be assigned houses and taught the basics before moving up with the rest of the citizens. The time spent here tests the loyalty and activity of recruits.

Life in the Slums

Why do you need to go to the slums?

Apply here!

IGN?)
Age/Timezone?) 18/ -mountain time
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 15 months
Current Class AND Level?) Runeblade, 6
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter 20, but going to be farmer prefered
Any previous towns?) Just joining after last map, I was in StoneW4LL's, Imperial for a time until, I went and help with early Nuxvar, under the leadership of xBladeDalsmin, and after a time I became an officer and master builder for
I left because the map reset, everyone stopped playing, there wasn't much point with the impending reset and now I'm getting back into the game with finals, and all that over
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?)
I need to join a town before I can really start up farming, Blade had talked about starting a new town after the reset but he's gotten swamped with work and is thinking about quitting as staff and leaving minecraft. So I thought I might join Iron.
IronAegus
What RP Tribe suits you?
Well, I have a tendency of quietly hiding underground. I think I would like to be in the market district due to my farmer goods and food I would like to provide. I'm a bit paranoid, especially in Nuxvar how I was one of the people trying to fight off Much and Spike. I'm not the best pvp'er but I can hold my own once i have a home to defend. Though I may enjoy helping to build in a more government stance as well, I prefer more advisory roles, and aiding those that I can, when I can. I'm not the fastest leveler class wise but I would still like to get more into dungeoning and possibly pvp. I'm rather community oriented but quiet, often forgotten by others, and without a home. One that I would not only like to have but defend, and let grow, not only for my benefit but also to make new friends and aid them how I can

gavlor

Stone
IGN: gavlor

Age/Timezone: 24/west coast USA -

Duration of time on Herocraft: I haven't been on this server long, (2 days) but I used to play on a server previously that used a modified Herocraft mod extensively.

Current Class Level: 16 Ranger

Current Profession: Level: 2 Enchanter

Previous towns: I used to lead one of 4 competing towns on a factions server, but no previous in Herocraft.

Why I wish to join Ybiewen: I like the Aesthetic, potential, and detail that's gone into it so far. I think it'd be cool if other towns eventually
put as much effort and content into their own land/backstory. +I wanna contribute and add another dimension to my experience on the server.

Friends within the town: Nope. I've actually killed some people from it (sorry)

RP Tribe: Doi J
My character would represent the period of Ybiewen's history where crime was the status quo. Stray tendrils of the Sand Bandits' influence sought refuge within the Doi J's ideals to preserve history when the people rose up in pursuit of justice. I'd represent a legacy that, although now loyal, reminded the people that there was a time of brutality within the city's own walls. When chaos comes upon us once again, we'll either let it defeat us or navigate it.​

Last edited:

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN?) bradleyley
Age/Timezone?) 18, GMT +12 (-)
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 1 year
Current Class AND Level?) Wizard level 16
Current Profession AND Level?) engineer level 32
Any previous towns?) Tiltwo, Tilonius, Oppidium
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Two map resets and one as town members were stealing
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) -
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) old friends and good memories as well as the potential for something completely different than other towns
Do you have any friends within the town?) yes ;)
What RP Tribe suits you?) Qurj will suit engineer

Last edited:

Epauchus

Stone
IGN?) Epauchus
Age/Timezone?) Western Pacific Time
Duration of time on Herocraft?) Since 2012-ish
Current Class AND Level?) Ranger, 11
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter, 7
Any previous towns?) -
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) -
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) -
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I am looking for a town to be a part of, and yours looks sheen. I am willing to sacrifice for the benefits of a community.
Do you have any friends within the town?) Nada.
What RP Tribe suits you?) Either Bal'r or Das'rf Ara sounds like my fancy. Any way I can provide support through militant terms.

Surefier

Gold
IGN?) Surefier
Age/Timezone?) 15 Hawaii
Duration of time on Herocraft?) I've played for 4 months then I was off and on till the reset. Now I will be playing more frequently.
Current Class AND Level?) Dragoon lv3 but I will level quick.
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter planning to be a merchant.
Any previous towns?) I've played in Imperial with @DemonicRP and @IronAegis
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Map reset.
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) DemonicRp and I are really good friends. I would really like to be a town with him. He can second my work, and I wish to join a town that I feel will be developped in the future. My hard work and dedication will show if I am accepted.

Regards.
Surefier

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Surefier while DemonicRP is a official and respected member of Ybiewen, and I would welcome those who he finds companionship with, you are Denied for failure to review the rules.

You can re-apply in 1 Week, and I hope to see a post then.

Yeetrium2

Soulsand
IGN?) Zylot
Age/Timezone?) 18 PT
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 490 hours, 2 years
Current Class AND Level?) Ranger level 11
Current Profession AND Level?) Miner level 31
Any previous towns?) Not this map
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I have friends in this town
Do you have any friends within the town?) @ethanburger, @Sir_Smashalot

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Zylot As with the applicant above, I would usually let in friends of town members and officials, you are Denied due to your failure to read the rules.

You can re-apply in 1 Week, and I hope to hear from you then!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN?) Rumblestikk
Age/Timezone?) 23, PST- (- 8GMT PACIFIC)
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 4 Years, 11 Months.
Current Class AND Level?) Dragoon, 9.
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter, 1.
Any previous towns?) None.
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Not Applicable.
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) No Kick Provided
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I posted in Recruitment and Gales said he wanted me. I aim to make friends by joining a town full of other players I've never played with before.
Do you have any friends within the town?) None
What RP Tribe suits you?) BAL'R - War is good.

KikiKatz

Dirt
IGN?)
KikiKatz
Age/Timezone?)
15/Pacific Standard Time
Duration of time on Herocraft?)
A few hours. (I know I just started...)
Current Class AND Level?)
Ninja/9 (For now)
Current Profession AND Level?)
Crafter/17 (For now)
Any previous towns?)
No. I just started.
N/A
N/A
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?)
I am kind of lonely and I need guidance since I just started.
itsPikaboo
What RP Tribe suits you?)
Maon D’eet. Peace to all.

Last edited:
IGN?)Scyhell
Age/Timezone?)32, Central-
Duration of time on Herocraft?)Off and on for the last five years
Current Class AND Level?)Pyromancer lvl 11
Current Profession AND Level?)Crafter lvl 18
Any previous towns?) Pillars of Autumn, Vault 111
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Worked a lot of OT, map resets
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) Asked if anyone was recruiting, checked it out, like the concept
Do you have any friends within the town?) no
What RP Tribe suits you?) BAL'R

Last edited:

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN?) LethalPrince
Age/Timezone?) 15/ Eastern (GMT+8)-
Duration of time on Herocraft?) Almost at the two year mark
Current Class AND Level?) Dreadknight Level 6
Current Profession AND Level?) Crafter Level 6 :I (Planning on runesmith,alchemist,or farmer)
Any previous towns?) ~
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) ~
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) ~
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I would love to help out this map! I have been in previous towns of yours and have loved them. I would love to help the town grow as a whole and create a peaceful environment where fellow towns people can thrive.
Do you have any friends within the town?) GodOfGales, iAlchemist
What RP Tribe suits you?) Maon D’eet suits me the best because of my peaceful personality and judgment.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN?) Dsawemd
Age/Timezone?) 23/Eastern USA -
Duration of time on Herocraft?) 5 years
Current Class AND Level?) Bard level 8
Current Profession AND Level?) Smith level 22
Any previous towns?) Jericho, D101, Braavos, and several others.
If applicable, why did you leave? Were you kicked?) Map Wipes or a town died or I quit for a while.
If applicable, provide reason for the kick.) n/a
Why do you wish to join Ybiewen?) I enjoy RP, the server needs more of it. I also trust this town to survive, and I'd like to help.
Do you have any friends within the town?) Not in particular but my HC roots run deep.
What RP Tribe suits you?) My voice and iron ring true for the Das'rfs aRa-i. Oal had the right idea, but he lacked subtlety; the desert rose up and The Sands consumed him, as he had consumed Ybiewen. A strong, intelligent leader first conquers the desert, then pacifies the tribes, and only then thinks to look beyond their own borders.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
@Joshua Wheelock @LethalPrince @Dsawemd Accepted! Welcome to Ybiewen! Please contact myself or @GodOfGales in-game for an invitation to town.

Note: Housing is under construction but will soon be available for use. TBH everything is still under construction, many luxuries aren't developed yet.

@KikiKatz Denied. I'm sorry but you have failed read the required sections of the OP (This includes the town rules).
You may re-apply after one week if you want.

Last edited: