• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted xXxBEAVISxXx Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: xXxBEAVISxXx
  2. Location & Age: Canada 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm avery mature player just looking to have a good time playing and making some new friends, join a town and share the tips & tricks I have learned with them and learn some new ones along the way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCx12
  10. Additional Info: I'm 25 and been playing minecraft for about 2 years now. Brings back soo many memories of my childhood growing up and building with LEGO. I am a semi- pro downhill mountain biker and love the outdoors. I play all kinds of VG's from shooters to puzzles to MMO's and RPG's. You name it I probably played it.
P.S.That was the coolest and most informative beginning walkthrough I've ever seen. *tumbs up*

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xXxBEAVISxXx
  2. Location & Age: Canada 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm avery mature player just looking to have a good time playing and making some new friends, join a town and share the tips & tricks I have learned with them and learn some new ones along the way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCx12
  10. Additional Info: I'm 25 and been playing minecraft for about 2 years now. Brings back soo many memories of my childhood growing up and building with LEGO. I am a semi- pro downhill mountain biker and love the outdoors. I play all kinds of VG's from shooters to puzzles to MMO's and RPG's. You name it I probably played it.
P.S.That was the coolest and most informative beginning walkthrough I've ever seen. *tumbs up*

~~~REVIEWING~~~

Greetings fellow Minecrafter! I am glad to announce that I have reviewed your application and everything appears to be in order. Welcome to HeroCraft!

Proctors Please add this user to the whitelist. Thank you. :)