• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXrockXx's Whitelist Application

xXrockXx

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xXrockXx
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking up more information about the "Heroes Plugin" as I was intersted in learning more about it. I then, came across this website, read through much of what it was about from the the forums and wiki, then decided that making a whitelist application would be a good idea.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for the server due to the fact that I have not played on it so I couldn't give an honest vote for or against it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted as part of the community for a variety of reasons. I would attempt to enhance the pvp experience by taking part in it, I would help other players once I became more aquainted with the server, I would follow the rules, and finally I would befriend much of the community and help it grow in any way, shape, or form.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx8
  10. Additional Info: My friends outside of minecraft that I know in real life describe me as a kind, honest, hardworking, and reliable person. Also outside of minecraft I play soccer, soccer is my passion and one day I hope to become professional. School starts in a month, so if I'm accepted onto this server my playtime may or may not decrease during the school year. Thanks for taking the time to read and decide on my application. - xXrockXx

xXrockXx

Gold
No Sir, That is not my account. xXrockXx is only a name I use for minecraft and minecraft related things. My account was originally intended for me and my little brother so we came up with a simple name, but about a year ago he got his own account, and xXrockXx is officially mine. Its unfortunate that a hacker of some sort has the same name as me.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry about it, these things happen sometimes. And about you sharing your account with your brother, are you 100% sure he does not have any access to your account?

xXrockXx

Gold
I promise you he has no access to my account, and he hardly plays minecraft on his account anyways, he plays Garry's Mod a lot now.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright then! Welcome to Herocraft! I will be sending you a message shortly about the server details!

xXrockXx

Gold
Alright man! Thanks for taking the time to review my account and have a great day/night depending on where you live!