• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXKeikaroXx's Application

xXKeikaroXx

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:xXKeikaroXx
  2. Location & Age:California, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):N/A
  4. Referral(s):N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have been playing for about a year and no bans ever. I am very respectful to everyone in chat and in pvp. Actively contributes to the forums and online
  9. Additional Info: Dont really play many games at once. Right now im currently playing Starcraft 2, Minecraft, and waiting on Armored Core5 this comming tuesday.Trying to get back into some fighting games such as SF3:thirdstrike, still debating on wiether or not to pick up SFxTekken. My profile pic is actually me on the far right and a handful of the other pandas at a local anime convention comming up in May which im really excited for.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Tell me more about yourself in Additional Info, what are you like as a gamer? What other games do you like to play? What other hobbies do you have?

Its just so we can get a nice image if what you are like!

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your original post!

@xXKeikaroXx