• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXKareemXx's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKareemXx

Wood
In-game name: xXKareemXx
Location & Age: 15 i live in Costa Rica

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned from other servers, unfortunatly they said i flyhacked or spawned items. Sometimes it was an abusive mod or admin. I hope you understand my honesty because i really want to enjoy this server.

Referral(s): I was bored and looking in the top servers list.

Reason you should be accepted:
1. I am a friendly player
2. I can stay on task and role play if needed.
3. I always am on teamspeak and i socialize with teamates
4. I LOVE HERO SERVERS.
5. I can create hero classes for this server any time.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bored looking in the top hero servers.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i did :D

Additional Info: I love playing on hero servers, i like to raid and pvp. Rogue is kinda my thing. Also I like being in a big comunity were people show respect for others. I hope this application is good enought because i cant wait to play on this server!

Special Key: HCX10
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: xXKareemXx
Location & Age: 15 i live in Costa Rica

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned from other servers, unfortunatly they said i flyhacked or spawned items. Sometimes it was an abusive mod or admin. I hope you understand my honesty because i really want to enjoy this server.

Referral(s): I was bored and looking in the top servers list.

Reason you should be accepted:
1. I am a friendly player
2. I can stay on task and role play if needed.
3. I always am on teamspeak and i socialize with teamates
4. I LOVE HERO SERVERS.
5. I can create hero classes for this server any time.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bored looking in the top hero servers.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i did :D

Additional Info: I love playing on hero servers, i like to raid and pvp. Rogue is kinda my thing. Also I like being in a big comunity were people show respect for others. I hope this application is good enought because i cant wait to play on this server!

Special Key: HCX10
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
Good day to you, xXKareemXx! I am HoldMyPie and I will be reviewing your app. Please stay tuned during this process as I may need to ask a few questions and/or clear some things up with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to a complication - this application will remain under review.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
xXKareemXx
You are very vague on your previous bans. Could you please give me a more detailed description on what transpired on these servers.
You say and I quote:
I have been banned from other servers, unfortunatly they said i flyhacked or spawned items. Sometimes it was an abusive mod or admin.
I've put in red what you need to explain. What were the servers you were banned on. Why is it that it was only 'sometimes' an abusive mod or admin? Are you saying that you have flyhacked and/or spawned items?

I also notice that you say you are 22 on your profile, yet 15 on your application. Please explain this.

Please be 100% truthful in your application. We do not tolerate lying on applications and yours will be no different. If you want to become a whitelisted member, start telling the truth - we do find out.

xXKareemXx

Wood
Other servers meaning hero servers that normally have a mob arena. Mob arenas are very glitchy and normally get me banned. When i said Sometimes it was an abusive mod or admin is that. It isnt always their fault, In someservers when u get killed u dont fully die and u float in the air if you were jumping. After 5 seconds it becomes a ban. I have spawned items as a mod before but turned myself in and rejected my rank.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Other servers meaning hero servers that normally have a mob arena. Mob arenas are very glitchy and normally get me banned. When i said Sometimes it was an abusive mod or admin is that. It isnt always their fault, In someservers when u get killed u dont fully die and u float in the air if you were jumping. After 5 seconds it becomes a ban. I have spawned items as a mod before but turned myself in and rejected my rank.
You still have not answered my question about your age.
Are there any other bans you would like to admit to?

xXKareemXx

Wood
When I create an account, I always like to make myself older, It all started when I didnt have the age for a hotmail so I put I was 22 so no matter on what web site I create my account I always start as 22 or something around there.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
sincerly i dont remember that day :(
At the moment, you are on the edge of a denial. I want to be 100% sure you are telling the truth, so I want you to PM me the server you were moderator on, and a reference (a person from the server) that can back you up saying that you handed yourself in when you spawned these items. Once this is done, there might still be a chance you will get whitelisted.

xXKareemXx

Wood
I recently quit that server because of abusive and mean players. they even told me to suicide... So thats why I came to this server mabye I wont be sad in Xmas. I got banned for a short term on spawning items, I got unbanned the next day and within 1 week I was back to mod. Making hero classes for them, I hope this server doesnt have such mean players :((

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
xXKareemXx
We don't usually do this, but I'm going to have to decline your application.
The fact that you cannot 'remember' the 3+ bans for spamming sends me the message that you are lying, or did not have control of your account. Both of these things are auto-decline for whitelist here. I believe that since your previous application on herocraft, you went to another server, and abused your powers as an admin/mod which is a horrible crime. I believe that you would not fit well with the community on herocraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.