• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XxC00KI3ZxX's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: XxC00KI3ZxX
  2. Location & Age:I am from Peoria Arizona and I'm currently 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have no previous bans from any servers.
  4. Referral(s):No one has ever referred me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a cool Survival Server and I saw this. I watched the trailers and did some research and have decided to apply.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:All of the servers I've recently played on I've been griefed, killed, stolen from, etc. But I think this server is different.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX11
  10. Additional Info:I don't grief, I am very serious at times, and I am someone you want to get to know.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: XxC00KI3ZxX
  2. Location & Age:I am from Peoria Arizona and I'm currently 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have no previous bans from any servers.
  4. Referral(s):No one has ever referred me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a cool Survival Server and I saw this. I watched the trailers and did some research and have decided to apply.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:All of the servers I've recently played on I've been griefed, killed, stolen from, etc. But I think this server is different.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX11
  10. Additional Info:I don't grief, I am very serious at times, and I am someone you want to get to know.

Reviewing

Welcome to Herocraft[DOUBLEPOST=1354152736,1353382800][/DOUBLEPOST]According to a conversation in game, this member's 11 year old brother has access to his account.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Any issues that arise from the brother accessing the account is the applicant's sole responsibility. They will be held accountable for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.