• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XSBurningKiller App

1. Minecraft In-game name: XSBurningKiller

2. Location & Age: Australia east side, Im 15

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I left Lord of the craft from un fair Adnims. I was banned from 2 other servers I have forgotten why and the names of the servers.

4. Referral(s): A player already on the server his name Atticusmas.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Atticusmas told me about it.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and yes.

8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a great player all round and I would love to join this server and read the rules and wiki.

9. Special Key: HCB15

10. Additional Info: I love building ( Old style medieval buildings mostly) and PVP and this server seems to have it And to see what the server and provide and what I can provide for the server and I sure I will have a great time here.

Oh this might be hard to understand by my one year younger brother likes crafted-movie, I don't as munch he did try my account to get on there server but he has his own account and he is 14 as I am 15 and He doesn't use my account to cause any more confusing like this one right here sorry if this is confusing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh this might be hard to understand by my one year younger brother likes crafted-movie, I don't as munch he did try my account to get on there server but he has his own account and he is 14 as I am 15 and He doesn't use my account to cause any more confusing like this one right here sorry if this is confusing.

You are also listed as 14 on Lord of the Craft you stated in your application you no longer play on.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/user/20985-xsburningkiller/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I know this is very hard to understand I cant really prove it but I say I am 15.

The difference between 14 and 15 is moot. The issue is the honesty we ask for. Every application, forum profile I have found show you are 14 with the birth date in February. So either you share an account, or you are 14.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-game name: XSBurningKiller

2. Location & Age: Australia east side, Im 15

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I left Lord of the craft from un fair Adnims. I was banned from 2 other servers I have forgotten why and the names of the servers.

4. Referral(s): A player already on the server his name Atticusmas.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Atticusmas told me about it.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and yes.

8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a great player all round and I would love to join this server and read the rules and wiki.

9. Special Key: HCB15

10. Additional Info: I love building ( Old style medieval buildings mostly) and PVP and this server seems to have it And to see what the server and provide and what I can provide for the server and I sure I will have a great time here.

So you did not leave because of unfair admins, you left because you were banned for something, correct?