• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xnewwinex's Whitelist Application

xnewwinex

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xnewwinex
  2. Location & Age: North Jersey, 17.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, but that was when I was playing on a hardcore server 2 months ago.
  4. Referral(s): Nope, no referrals from anyone I know.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief, Jacobpanther, Killnloot and a lot more gave me information about this server on an old server's forum.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, the people who told me about Herocraft all played on a server together and after it got shut down, we all went our seperate ways. On a forum thread, we all posted IP's of servers we play on now, and Herocraft was one. I am interested to see what is in the server, and I would be delighted to go back and play with in-game friends.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX9
  10. Additional Info: I am sort of skilled with PvP, am a slow typist, and I am an Assassins Creed fan. If any other facts are needed, I'll just edit it.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xnewwinex
  2. Location & Age: North Jersey, 17.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, but that was when I was playing on a hardcore server 2 months ago.
  4. Referral(s): Nope, no referrals from anyone I know.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief, Jacobpanther, Killnloot and a lot more gave me information about this server on an old server's forum.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, the people who told me about Herocraft all played on a server together and after it got shut down, we all went our seperate ways. On a forum thread, we all posted IP's of servers we play on now, and Herocraft was one. I am interested to see what is in the server, and I would be delighted to go back and play with in-game friends.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX9
  10. Additional Info: I am sort of skilled with PvP, am a slow typist, and I am an Assassins Creed fan. If any other facts are needed, I'll just edit it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1353556664,1353556559][/DOUBLEPOST]You mentioned a ban a few months ago. Could you just explain it for me? Thanks!

xnewwinex

TNT
I was playing on a hardcore server with a snapshot to test 1.3, and I went exploring without any food. Then I started to run out of hunger and before I got to the house a few others and I built, I died of hunger. Banned on death.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah so it was just one of those servers. Everything looks good! Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.