• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xerorate's Whitelist Application

Xerorate

Gold
  1. In-game name: Xerorate
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never had a ban placed on any server.
  4. Referral(s):Malimbar96 and Enlight707
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus & Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do agree to the EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted to Herocraft because im willing to make new friends, pvp and build awesome stuff and mainly have fun. I'm a person that doesn't grief and whine, i'm a relax and chilled person that learns quickly. I will respect everyone on the server, if i like them or not and to respect and follow the server rules to the best of my ability. This server has great features and builds, my favourite is the Heroes, i chose Rogue as my Hero and Crafter as my profession as they both sound interesting and fun playing.
  9. Special Key : HCX8
  10. Additional Info: In my free time, i usually just hop on Minecraft and have fun. I also do some sports in my freetime, mostly playing rugby league and basketball. I decided that i would make my application for Herocraft so i can explore the server in depth, pvp and meet new people. I was also a fps shooter, i was really interested in Counter Strike:Source, but then i put a quit to it and played Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7 and have been loving it since! What i like best about minecraft is pvp!
Thanks for reading my application, if i get accepted, see you soon.

P.S I have been whitelisted before by Sadiyko near the end of February, i was somehow removed off it. Reapplying because i'm coming back to make this my main server.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
>.< spent all that time checking you out to see you'd already been whitelisted...

adding you now. Sending a PM just in-case you didn't get one the first time :p

1. In-game name: Xerorate
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never had a ban placed on any server.
  4. Referral(s):Malimbar96 and Enlight707
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus & Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do agree to the EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted to Herocraft because im willing to make new friends, pvp and build awesome stuff and mainly have fun. I'm a person that doesn't grief and whine, i'm a relax and chilled person that learns quickly. I will respect everyone on the server, if i like them or not and to respect and follow the server rules to the best of my ability. This server has great features and builds, my favourite is the Heroes, i chose Rogue as my Hero and Crafter as my profession as they both sound interesting and fun playing.
  9. Special Key : HCX8
  10. Additional Info: In my free time, i usually just hop on Minecraft and have fun. I also do some sports in my freetime, mostly playing rugby league and basketball. I decided that i would make my application for Herocraft so i can explore the server in depth, pvp and meet new people. I was also a fps shooter, i was really interested in Counter Strike:Source, but then i put a quit to it and played Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7 and have been loving it since! What i like best about minecraft is pvp!
Thanks for reading my application, if i get accepted, see you soon.

P.S I have been whitelisted before by Sadiyko near the end of February, i was somehow removed off it. Reapplying because i'm coming back to make this my main server.