• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xerophyte123's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Xerophyte123
  2. Location & Age: Australia, Queensland, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from griefing in a couple of servers, I forgot the names of the servers. I have not been banned from hacking. (I would prefer a background check done to reaffirm that I have been banned for griefing and not hacking, reasons weren't given in the ban) I have also been banned on a friends private server, but the ban was revoked. I was also banned as a joke aswell, if that counts as a ban. (EDIT: MCBans confirms that I have not been banned from any MCBan related server 0 connection bans 0 local bans 0 global bans, have been banned on non-mcban servers)
  4. Referral(s): No one referred me to this server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a HeroCraft banner on a topsite
  6. Website: minecraft-server-list.com/popular
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to the EULA and ToS, I only have one question, is griefing allowed outside of towns and spawn and protected areas such as Arenas and shops?
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I have heard about the server before, I always wanted to be apart of this fantastic server. I wanted to know what the Heroes plugin was all about, people have been saying that it is a good server, so I might aswell try it out. I can also lend a hand in whitelisting people and supporting new players with a town, if possible.
  10. Special key: {HCx12}
  11. Additional Info: I just wanted to make somthing clear, is griefing outside of towns, spawn, protected areas, shops and arenas allowed? Or is it banned? Would appreciate it someone answered this question, thanks!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Xerophyte123
  2. Location & Age: Australia, Queensland, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from griefing in a couple of servers, I forgot the names of the servers. I have not been banned from hacking. (I would prefer a background check done to reaffirm that I have been banned for griefing and not hacking, reasons weren't given in the ban) I have also been banned on a friends private server, but the ban was revoked. I was also banned as a joke aswell, if that counts as a ban. (EDIT: MCBans confirms that I have not been banned from any MCBan related server 0 connection bans 0 local bans 0 global bans, have been banned on non-mcban servers)
  4. Referral(s): No one referred me to this server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a HeroCraft banner on a topsite
  6. Website: minecraft-server-list.com/popular
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to the EULA and ToS, I only have one question, is griefing allowed outside of towns and spawn and protected areas such as Arenas and shops?
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I have heard about the server before, I always wanted to be apart of this fantastic server. I wanted to know what the Heroes plugin was all about, people have been saying that it is a good server, so I might aswell try it out. I can also lend a hand in whitelisting people and supporting new players with a town, if possible.
  10. Special key: {HCx12}
  11. Additional Info: I just wanted to make somthing clear, is griefing outside of towns, spawn, protected areas, shops and arenas allowed? Or is it banned? Would appreciate it someone answered this question, thanks!

I would like you to tell me when those bans happened.
You said you were banned for griefing and I guess you ask about it,
since you don't want to be banned for it again.

Griefing:
4.2 Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
4.3 Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.

Do not destroy or build near another player's structure, not even in the wilderness.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Since this is your only ban and it seems that you informed yourself about our rules, I am willing to give you a chance.

Congratulations, you've been accepted.
Please check your inbox.