• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xcution [Evil] (7)

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
xcution.png

Intro

Welcome to Xcution, we aim to kill, murder, and destroy our enemy in an honorable and fun manner

Objectives

Our goal is to complete assassination requests and cause chaos through towns and guilds.

Members:Owner- TheAncientTeam
Veterans- minimike96
Members- derodes, ginger710, Double_duty, alexrider530, mysticbowman, iTzDexy and kam744

Base

We have several bases, All sky bases. We have a 20x20x20 private sky region with several traps. We have a farm which has most plants and farmables including animals. We have a 15x15x15 base which is soon to be regioned along with an 8x8x8 base.

Rules

1. Don't break any town rules or standard hc rules.
2. Killing/stealing from members will result in being slaughtered by the guild and instant expulsion from the group.
3. Don't kill any unspeced members if you're speced, this is a respectful guild and we don't want unwanted hate.
4. No more than a 2v1, if going on an assassination, bring 1 member at a time unless a mass assassination is going on.

Requirements

1. In order to live in a base/near our base you must NOT be in a town, however, you may join the guild while being in one
2. You must be 15 (or near enough) or older, just as long as you are mature
3. You must have skype and a working headset
4. You are expected to have teamspeak
5. You must be willing to kill people for money and help with other guild activities

Remember, this guild is for getting items, killing aragant and annoying people and making money and friends. Try to enjoy yourself :D

Some Photos of the Bases
2013-04-13_13.32.25.png2013-04-13_13.32.42.png2013-04-13_13.33.15.png2013-04-13_13.35.43.png2013-04-13_13.38.27.png2013-04-13_13.38.47.png2013-04-13_13.41.19.png2013-04-13_13.41.53.png2013-04-13_13.42.01.png

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
In order to apply, please fill out this application or message me in game and ask for my skype.

IGN-
IRL name-
Age-
Time Zone-
Town (if any)-
Previous Bans from HC-
Reason for Joining-
Skype Name-
What Profession specs are you/going

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN- globjako2
IRL name- Mark
Age- 14
Time Zone- EST US
Town (if any)- DemonsWood (Oakenshire Kingdom)
Previous Bans from HC- One false for advertising. It's been sorted that it was a misunderstanding.
Reason for Joining- I want to PvP in a large group against equally large groups.

Inath

Dirt
IGN- Inath
IRL name- George
Age- 15
Time Zone- GMT+2
Town (if any)- Nope
Previous Bans from HC- Nope
Reason for Joining- Looking to finally PvP and raid some towns!
Skype Name- Isdsar Inath

LVL 9 Caster LVL 21 Crafter atm, just started playing 2 days ago, I think I will be a gread addition to your guild!

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN- JacobBurkey
IRL name- Jacob :p
Age- 17
Time Zone- EST US
Town (if any)- Wyntervale
Previous Bans from HC- None
Reason for Joining- I've been looking for a group to PvP with for a while, and I've met you in-game and had some fun :)
Skype Name- None, although I've spoken with you in-game about this.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
In order to apply, please fill out this application or message me in game and ask for my skype.

IGN-
IRL name-
Age-
Time Zone-
Town (if any)-
Previous Bans from HC-
Reason for Joining-
Skype Name-
I suggest adding a "What Path/Profession specs are you planning to go" as having 400 lvl 5 casters wouldnt be very useful

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
Vexxer115, and globjako2 confirmed members of Xcution, enjoy your raids.
JacobBurkey in consideration

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN- Kam744
IRL name- Kam
Age- 14
Time Zone- GM +0
Town (if any)- W-W-Wyntervale!
Previous Bans from HC- Yes
Reason for Joining- It's not Xcution without Kam, is it? <3
Skype Name- Just unblock me Matt ;)
What Profession specs are you/going Ninja/Miner