• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xcution [Evil] (7)

Horrolink

Dirt
IGN- Horrolink
IRL name- Michael
Age- 16
Time Zone- Uk (+-0)
Town (if any)-None
Previous Bans from HC-
Reason for Joining-Invited
Skype Name-Horrolink
What Profession specs are you/going- Scribe most likely, I'm a team player.

IGN- rangehoplite
IRL name- Jacob
Age- 16 Years old
Time Zone- Eastern
Town (if any)- Newerth
Previous Bans from HC- None
Reason for Joining- Looking for a guild that is not a bunch of wusses and can defend themselves and kill others
Skype Name- Rangehoplite
What Profession specs are you/going- Necromancer level 29

hicharity

Wood
IGN- hichairty
IRL name- Justin
Age- 28
Time Zone- EST
Town (if any)- None
Reason for Joining- Looking to work with a team to accomplish tasks and become feared!
Skype Name- pirate119
What Profession specs are you/going- DK right now - not sure on professions

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN- ChunkyM0nk3y
IRL name- Benji
Age- 17
Time Zone- UTC +1
Town (if any)-
Previous Bans from HC-
Reason for Joining- I am looking for a organised, strong, efficient guild that is able to launch coordinated attacks, has perfected bases and is able to conquer the PVP frontier here on Herocraft..
Skype Name- muschelsalat
What Profession specs are you/going Paladin/Enchanter[DOUBLEPOST=1369256388,1369232996][/DOUBLEPOST]@TheAncientTeam

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN- ChunkyM0nk3y
IRL name- Benji
Age- 17
Time Zone- UTC +1
Town (if any)-
Previous Bans from HC-
Reason for Joining- I am looking for a organised, strong, efficient guild that is able to launch coordinated attacks, has perfected bases and is able to conquer the PVP frontier here on Herocraft..
Skype Name- muschelsalat
What Profession specs are you/going Paladin/Enchanter[DOUBLEPOST=1369256388,1369232996][/DOUBLEPOST]@TheAncientTeam
Oh hey, Chunky is back.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, haven't really played since Zeal.. :) EtKEnn are you in Xcution as well?
No, I was offered a place in the guild but school is taking most my time right now so I couldn't really join as I am never online anymore :/

I remember on the test server between Zeal and DG we teamed up and travelled to nether with some others guys. When we realized that those guys were with Oryinn we decided to kill Oryinn and a few others before running off xD

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
No, I was offered a place in the guild but school is taking most my time right now so I couldn't really join as I am never online anymore :/

I remember on the test server between Zeal and DG we teamed up and travelled to nether with some others guys. When we realized that those guys were with Oryinn we decided to kill Oryinn and a few others before running off xD
Yeah the nether was quite cool man, but it never really worked out.. I hope we'll meet some time ingame again :) but let's not spam this thread any more than we already did :D

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
chunkymOnk3y you seem to be a good candidate for this team I would like to speak to you first but I am busy until this coming Tuesday with exams. I will speak to you then if you still want to join, thanks for spending them time to apply.

MartiniFlamez

Glowing Redstone
IGN- MartiniFlamez
IRL name- Martin
Age- 14
Time Zone- Central
Town (if any)- None, I plan on having a base.
Reason for Joining- I am a great fighter and a good builder. I am also good at provoking my enemy so when I raid, they wont even know what hit them.
Skype Name- Unfortunately none, but I have TS3.
What Profession specs are you/going- Runeblade/Enchanter