• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xbox one rant

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Guess what bro, both KH3 and FF Versus XIII(now branded FF XV) were both showcased at E3 ^.~

Half Life 3 isn't confirmed though.

And remember, FF Versus XIII was confirmed for PS3 release BEFORE THE PS3 WAS RELEASED! But yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just really annoyed that they kinda skipped over the entire PS3 generation and went with the DS KH knockoffs for years.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

And remember, FF Versus XIII was confirmed for PS3 release BEFORE THE PS3 WAS RELEASED! But yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just really annoyed that they kinda skipped over the entire PS3 generation and went with the DS KH knockoffs for years.
Still, I'm happy to know that it'll be released someday. When does not matter as much, I got time on my hands :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

They showed gameplay this time, looks promising that it's actually going to be released!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

The first video was when they were still working on it as a PS3 FFVersus XIII and not XV :p Granted, they finally have something more finished to show (I think) in the E3 video, but still, a project that has been in development for the last 7 years is something not to be too happy about.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
The first video was when they were still working on it as a PS3 FFVersus XIII and not XV :p Granted, they finally have something more finished to show (I think) in the E3 video, but still, a project that has been in development for the last 7 years is something not to be too happy about.
Gaaaabi! You're ruining my mood :(

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Gaaaabi! You're ruining my mood :(
I'm just really critical towards SquareEnix these days, they let me down when they didn't release Versus XIII for PS3 and Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS3.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I think I'm just gonna stick with my Xbox 360. PS4 is most likely what I'll get if I go next-gen. Microsoft really disappointed alot of their customer base with the Xbox One, me included.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are some pictures of how I feel about the xbone.
a8WLnQV_460sa.gif

tvXzEGE.png

and last
drm4yjrw.png

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Well apperntly from this article that's on giant bomb that just came out today said that they are removing DRM, used game policy, and there region lock. I would link it but the website is currently down.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks to region locking I can't even get the Xbone....wonder what I'm going to pick?

Xhazed

Portal
Xbox changed it they said it, they are making it so u can play without internet[DOUBLEPOST=1371702546,1371702306][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm im late

Myaras

Gold
I'm thankful that they've decided to remove the internet requirement. I know a lot of military members that would not have bought the Xbox One because they couldn't take it on deployment.