• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xbox one rant

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
First of all the thing that pisses me off the most about the Xbox one is that you can not use a game that you payed for on multiple consoles. This means no one can lend you a game you want to try out with out having to pay a fee. This is fucking retarded because Microsoft is swimming in the cha ching right now and we have to pay out of our ass just to share a game. This is the reason why our economy is in the shitter because of greedy corporations.

Also the Xbox one and the Kinect 2 together look retarded. I thought this whole time that they would merge the Kinect and the Xbox but they fucked that up too. I bought the Kinect and it was a piece of shit. I used it once and that was it. I don't care about voice or motions commands on my console. Not only is this stupid the name Xbox one is stupid. Everyone was expecting Xbox720 but no they fucked that up also with a Xbox fucking one.

The Xbox one reveal was horrible. I swear I heard T.V said 50+ fucking times. I do not buy gaming consoles for T.V -_-. Give me a break show me more about the games not movies not the Kinect motion and voice censor the games.

Xbox360 was good and I always supported it but this console is going to be a piece of shit and a waste of my money. My brother can buy this stupid ass console if he wants to but I'm not putting a penny into it. In all honesty I hope the Xbox one crashes and burns.

Please leave your thoughts and join me by bitching about this console.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The Xbox one reveal was horrible. I swear I heard T.V said 50+ fucking times. I do not buy gaming consoles for T.V -_-. Give me a break show me more about the games not movies not the Kinect motion and voice censor the games.

Anyways,

I love how they are "holding back" all the "games" they have for E3, even though this reveal was pushed back an entire month as it is. They are promising what was it; 15 exclusive games for the X1?

I'd bet money there's gonna be a ton of kinect games on that list, which nobody likes. Motion controls don't work for games! I guess it's cool you can use kinect to command your TV, but that's really it. Not only that, the 360 is struggling these days with exclusive games. There's almost nothing on it I want to play as it is, and I don't think the X1 will make it any better. The best they could come up with is getting EA to make it's previously multiplat sports games X1 exclusive, which have been the same base game re-released with touch-ups at full price every year (like Madden and FIFA).

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!

Anyways,

I love how they are "holding back" all the "games" they have for E3, even though this reveal was pushed back an entire month as it is. They are promising what was it; 15 exclusive games for the X1?

I'd bet money there's gonna be a ton of kinect games on that list, which nobody likes. Motion controls don't work for games! I guess it's cool you can use kinect to command your TV, but that's really it. Not only that, the 360 is struggling these days with exclusive games. There's almost nothing on it I want to play as it is, and I don't think the X1 will make it any better. The best they could come up with is getting EA to make it's previously multiplat sports games X1 exclusive, which have been the same base game re-released with touch-ups at full price every year (like Madden and FIFA).
sometimes its best not to buy exclusive games because most of them are shitty these days. besides they are not going to make as much money because everyone is ranting the hell out of xbox one and not as many people will want to buy it. console fanboys will be the majority of the buyers and continue with "console nationalism" and have more and more arguments about which console is better over the internet. The result will be me never watching another gaming video on youtube ever again.

btw T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V T.V MajorasMask

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Seems like PS will be my go-to for this generation, fits me nicely though, been missing the ratchet and clang series, and I'm not sure if KH3 will be on xbox. :3

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
If anyone here browses /v they make a lot of funny ass references about the new xbox, as well as a lot of speculation, it's pretty interesting I suggest checking it out

KleenX

Iron
Now for me its all based on what my friends get (yes I am a follower) but I think Sony is going to get back at Microsoft for Xbox 360 and take control of the console market just like the good ol Ps2 days. Ill wait till E3 until I make my final conclusions though. Btw I was an Xbox 360 owner but I think I will be a PS4 owner...

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Seems like PS will be my go-to for this generation, fits me nicely though, been missing the ratchet and clang series, and I'm not sure if KH3 will be on xbox. :3
You imply that KH3 will ever be released.

Wait.... KH....3.... Half Life 3 confirmed.

But in all seriousness, it's like expecting that FF Versus XIII was going to be released. Remember when that was announced? Oh right, before the PS3 was even RELEASED.