• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied x92Jesse 's application for HeroCraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x92jesse

Dirt
In-game name: x92Jesse
Location & Age: Washington, 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being polite when interacting with other people. I just found out about minecraft about 2 years ago. I've fallen in love with it and I've been playing it ever since. But I've been looking for something more lately. . . then one of my minecraft friends brought this game up in a conversation with me and had some really impressive things to say about it. So I'm here to see if I can get in on this amazing sounding game. I have an addictive personality and I feel like I would play this game for a very long time given the chance!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend (I don't recall his username) is on your server and I would like to be able to play with him. I'm really excited to try out this server to try to catch up with him!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

Additional Info: I'm currently in a trade school learning the required knowledge for A+ and CCNA, and am pretty interested in hardware and how computers work so I will be getting additional schooling for that eventually as well.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being polite when interacting with other people. I just found out about minecraft about 2 years ago. I've fallen in love with it and I've been playing it ever since. But I've been looking for something more lately. . . then one of my minecraft friends brought this game up in a conversation with me and had some really impressive things to say about it. So I'm here to see if I can get in on this amazing sounding game. I have an addictive personality and I feel like I would play this game for a very long time given the chance!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend (I don't recall his username) is on your server and I would like to be able to play with him. I'm really excited to try out this server to try to catch up with him!

Additional Info: I'm currently in a trade school learning the required knowledge for A+ and CCNA, and am pretty interested in hardware and how computers work so I will be getting additional schooling for that eventually as well.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Edit- x92Jesse is not a premium minecraft account name. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.