• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wounds In Combat

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I think it would be cool if when a person's hp goes below a certain percentage it slows his/her movement speed just a little bit. A highly wounded person shouldn't be able to run as quickly as a healthy one. I hate it when People get to like 10% then just flee. Some classes don't have skills to catch up. If they moved just a little bit more slowly you could catch them. So here is what I think.

====================================
>30% of health = 2.5% movement speed reduction
>20% of health = 5% movement speed reduction
>10% of health = 10% movement speed reduction

Just an idea. I would love to hear what everybody thinks about it.

Last edited:

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
This kinda feels like a buff for melee classes and a nerf for ranged classes.

Edit:
I was tired and this whole comment is retarded.
Ignore it xD

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
This is honestly retarded, would be a buff for healing classes that are all ready really good and it would Nerf Berserker which is already not in a very good spot.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah a little too much. People should have the opportunity to escape and if the player can't kill the other then he/she needs to practice controlling the fight.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I like the idea of making escaping harder, but I don't think a speed nerf is the way to go.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I think it would be cool if when a person's hp goes below a certain percentage it slows his/her movement speed just a little bit. A highly wounded person shouldn't be able to run as quickly as a healthy one. I hate it when People get to like 10% then just flee. Some classes don't have skills to catch up. If they moved just a little bit more slowly you could catch them. So here is what I think.

>30% of health = 2.5% movement speed reduction
>20% of health = 5% movement speed reduction
>10% of health = 10% movement speed reduction

Just an idea. I would love to hear what everybody thinks about it.
I like this idea really, if ur like 2 hearts or under you shouldnt be able to easily jump away or speed 3 speed 2 away you should a consequence for being such low hp

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I like this idea really, if ur like 2 hearts or under you shouldnt be able to easily jump away or speed 3 speed 2 away you should a consequence for being such low hp
But what zerker or BM? Zerker would get worse as it loss hp and BM would feel the pain from this since its whole schtick is manipulating hp.

Also, this would just make melee even stronger against kiting classes.

(I blame mobile for any errors)

Ruger392

Obsidian
But what zerker or BM? Zerker would get worse as it loss hp and BM would feel the pain from this since its whole schtick is manipulating hp.

Also, this would just make melee even stronger against kiting classes.

(I blame mobile for any errors)
Dude we are talking about players that have close to no health like 50/11100 health man calm down lol

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Interesting idea, but I think this favors the bursty classes and really hurts classes that NEED to run around

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Interesting idea, but I think this favors the bursty classes and really hurts classes that NEED to run around
I think it helps either depending on the situation and who hurts who badly first.

If the runny around class hurts the other guy severely first then he won't be able to chase him around as easily giving the runny class the advantage .
If the other guy hurts the runny around class first then he can pursue more easily and has the advantage.