• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

wjbinney's application

wjbinney

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: wjbinney
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I have never been banned before, and I don't plan to start now.
  4. Referral(s): ben127127
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was at ben127127's house and he told me about it and i wanted to play on it with him.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will be helpful and polite. I like to make lots of buildings, and I have read the rules and wiki.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCw8
  10. Additional Info. I have been playing minecraft since it first came out, and I would like to be a good addition to the herocraft community. I play soccer and hockey during the winter, but I'm not really a violent person so it is non-contact. I tried terraria but I didn't like it as much as minecraft so I don't play it much anymore. I like to pvp a lot, but I am also the one who normally builds the base for my faction or town in other servers.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: wjbinney
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I have never been banned before, and I don't plan to start now.
  4. Referral(s): ben127127
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was at ben127127's house and he told me about it and i wanted to play on it with him.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will be helpful and polite. I like to make lots of buildings, and I have read the rules and wiki.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCw8
  10. Additional Info. I have been playing minecraft since it first came out, and I would like to be a good addition to the herocraft community.
You claim you were at ben127127's house. By any chance will you be on Herocraft at his house at any point?

wjbinney

Iron
*updated* also I don't use any alt accounts, but what does it mean when it says accounts using the same ip will be kicked? Does that mean same wifi? Because that might be a problem. Ben127127 is my cousin so I go over to his house a lot and we play a lot of minecraft when I'm there.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
*updated* also I don't use any alt accounts, but what does it mean when it says accounts using the same ip will be kicked? Does that mean same wifi? Because that might be a problem. Ben127127 is my cousin so I go over to his house a lot and we play a lot of minecraft when I'm there.
Yes, multiple accounts under the same wifi will be kicked. Failure to follow the instructions in that thread may result in being removed from Herocraft. Regardless of whether or not you use alt accounts, you NEED to follow the instructions in that thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1349657738,1349657698][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything else looks fine, so welcome to Herocraft.