• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Witchy wanders off into the sunset

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks everyone, I'll be missing you too! Well, maybe some not so much because I've discovered I have a skype address ;).

Thanks for the Latin lesson, @j2gay - and Deus velocitatem to you too, indeed.

So, @Carbash you finally got to see my skin (as I was heading out the door, haha).

@RaekinTheBored that's great to hear, and that time we chatted really brought home to me how easy it can be to connect with people. Just because it occurred to me to say I really liked your IGN, eh.

And @_Fish_ that profile pic be awesome!

Your acknowledgement means a lot to me, @leftovers5 .

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
A great skin indeed, I stood there in awe as the queen graced me with her presence.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
@WitchOnaRampage

Add my voice to those who will miss you. I shall miss the high-brow snark that you injected into the chat channels. I shall miss your excellent contributions to the wiki. Most of all, I shall miss the calming effect that you effortlessly exerted on the hordes of unwashed, flailing teenagers who looked up to you. And why wouldn't they? You, Good Lady, are a HeroCraft giant!

Happy travels, and hope to see you back.

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't say goodbye. I prefer to say see you in a few weeks! :)

good luck with your future tasks. the organizational talent you showed at the wiki leaves me without doubts you will master your real life tasks with ease.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9