• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Witchy wanders off into the sunset

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
After the weekend I'll be heading out from Herocraft for a bit - maybe for a long bit. I'm giving myself at least 2.5 to 3 months, and I guess after that I'll just need to see how things are going. Things are all good with me, but I'm needing to pay a bit closer attention to areas of my life to make them even better. :cool:

Playing at HC has been a very rich experience for me and I've loved hanging around here. I've gained a great deal, and I'm thinking I've paid my dues back to the community with the stuff I've done at the wiki. :rolleyes: There's a fine bunch of people on the Wiki Team right now and even more who are actively updating and expanding the wiki, which is fantastic to see.

I've enjoyed the company of just about everyone I've chatted with, and I'm just a little sad to think there were so many more fun people that I didn't get around to chatting with. ;)

Best of all, I've had a lot of laughs :D. Thanks everyone!

@Kainzo @Eldrylars @northeaster345 @Jonsoon @wailingrl @Barnubus @LinkEiyu @BrusLi44 @DuskWolfMC @gabizou @Danda @Angyles @Apherdite @Drastikos @ZeZeene @ShadowRavynn @Dakinara @HoldMyPie @Beastmannn @AzenYumCha @Trist95 @TheBrute2001 @EzMac2099 @JazzDesignation @igs_hux @XenZan @hilltim1 @Aryios @Dielan9999 @xexorian @werwew19 @Delfofthebla @Alator @Xanipher @Johnbaur @Ellron23 @Dreadniah @leftovers5 @MichaelRL @Oudaiesty @Rumblestikk @TrueCorruptor @Carbash @earthbinder1121 @Nashah @warriors4ever @CanDoBlue @LightningCape @_Fish_ @clwusmc @Xargun

@Angyles in a few days I'll be standing ready to have my forum titles stripped... but not just yet :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
But.... But... Who am I going to tell wiki stuff to?

All the best to you and your family :)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Have fun with your better life once you finish making it better.
Also remember next time. No tag no love.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
After the weekend I'll be heading out from Herocraft for a bit - maybe for a long bit. I'm giving myself at least 2.5 to 3 months, and I guess after that I'll just need to see how things are going. Things are all good with me, but I'm needing to pay a bit closer attention to areas of my life to make them even better. :cool:

Playing at HC has been a very rich experience for me and I've loved hanging around here. I've gained a great deal, and I'm thinking I've paid my dues back to the community with the stuff I've done at the wiki. :rolleyes: There's a fine bunch of people on the Wiki Team right now and even more who are actively updating and expanding the wiki, which is fantastic to see.

I've enjoyed the company of just about everyone I've chatted with, and I'm just a little sad to think there were so many more fun people that I didn't get around to chatting with. ;)

@Kainzo @Eldrylars @northeaster345 @Jonsoon @wailingrl @Barnubus @LinkEiyu @BrusLi44 @DuskWolfMC @gabizou @Danda @Angyles @Apherdite @Drastikos @ZeZeene @ShadowRavynn @Dakinara @HoldMyPie @Beastmannn @AzenYumCha @Trist95 @TheBrute2001 @EzMac2099 @JazzDesignation @igs_hux @XenZan @hilltim1 @Aryios @Dielan9999 @xexorian @werwew19 @Delfofthebla @Alator @Xanipher @Johnbaur @Ellron23 @Dreadniah @leftovers5 @MichaelRL @Oudaiesty @Rumblestikk @TrueCorruptor @Carbash @earthbinder1121 @Nashah @warriors4ever @CanDoBlue @LightningCape @_Fish_ @clwusmc @Xargun

@Angyles in a few days I'll be standing ready to have my forum titles stripped... but not just yet :p
Hope you come back witchy <3
Edit-
@AD

Last edited:

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Deus velocitatem Whitchy. May your journey be long and prosperous.

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't known you long but its been a pleasure. Live long, and prosper.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Well witch its been nice playing with ya, even tho it was rare. Enjoy your time off, and we'll leave the lights on for you.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Farewell Queen! You'll surely be missed around these parts.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I'ma miss you, gurl! You were a fantastic Guide and WikiWizard. The server is going to be less without you! <3 Much love!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Witchy noooooooo.... Even though I don't see you much now that I'm not with AD or LO (whatever they are called this time) but I will miss you. Hope to see you around when you get things in order.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Hope to see you back sooN! :)

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
@WitchOnaRampage

You. Your work on the wiki is why I started playing Herocraft. Had it not been so expansion and so well designed, I would never have given Herocraft a chance. I've always said I hated the heroes system, but the wiki made me excited to give this server a try. I thank you for making me want to play this server and eventually changing my stubborn mindset.

You shall be missed.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
We love you Witch, we do!
I'll miss you, been such a pleasure to get to know you. Good luck in your future endeavours, be safe and stay happy :D