• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki Profiles! Now in stock!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
For the low low price of FREE you could get your own shitty Wiki Profile! Ever wanted someone to chronicle how awesome you are while also poking fun at you? Well step right up!
**Please only post once in a row. Use that damn edit button. I don't mind extra posts but I'd like to keep this clean, Thanks! - CeO of WikiProfiles Inc.**

List of Completed Accounts
@whiteninja1970

Current Wait List (In no particular order, I do who I want, when I want :cool:)
Jrr5556
troyt16
Jasquan
Trazil
Minecraftventura
jan9f
BeasttRecon
drpepper1344
carbash420
DuskWolfMC
malikdanab
paradoxNightmare
NuclearCouch

Current Team:
Me
Scottishguy18 (He made that one profile, but I'm better. Don't tell him I said that.)

Warning: Do not take these seriously. They are all in good fun. If you ever feel something crosses the line between poking fun and Hazing, PM me and we can change it (Or if you can edit the Wiki change the page yourself).
Hey, were you tagged in this thread? It probably means I finished your profile! Head to the Pastie to see all the profiles completed. Look for yours and have fun!

[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Is this cool? I've made these for a few people already, and Witchy was okay with the pages being on the Wiki. Figured I'd also make an Admin tag. If this isn't cool the thread can be deleted and I won't make more. Also, can I make profiles for you all? Please? Please? They won't be too bad :p (I'd love to make one of these for each staff, however I understand if they do not want these.)

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I think troyt16 needs one as well

Animeman1996

Soulsand
Go ahead. make me one ;) gotta be badass.. Should include that I am the all time best beguiler on herocraft..

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8