• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki Profiles! Now in stock!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
This looks fun, I think I would like one as well.
Make it entertaining!
(Hah, it would probably be better though if you actually knew me...)
Oh well, I'm still expecting this to be great! (And true.)

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
d8d81101aa.png

WELL EXCUSE ME WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?! HUH WHERES MY PAGE

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Message to all on the wait list:

Please do note I do these when I have time as a fun way to interact with everyone. I do do other things (Such editing parts of the Wiki, playing in game, Guiding in game, getting destroyed in PvP in game) and I do not spend 100% of my time on these. I also have School and life to deal with. These are a "When I have time, and when I want to" Thing. From now on, I will do a few at a time, and tag the people I finish in a post, so they know theirs is done. Expect some more on Monday. I am busy tomorrow with the patch, Saturday with school, and sunday with plans with IRL stuff.

Ok. Rant over. Back to work! I mean sleep.....

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
So these are still a thing. I've been really busy as of late dealing with school, life, computer issues, and just stuff.
Hoping to clear my schedule bit by bit and get some of these done.

ATM @whiteninja1970 is the only new one I made, but I do have one other in the works (I'm too tired to finish it now, it's 1am and I've been up since 6:30am). Hopefully I can get these going again, we shall see. Also, sorry your is garbage white. I started it a while ago and just wanted to get it out, I might redo it, if you want feel free.

On another note: Hey [USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] or [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and news on letting me do these for you guys? ;)

*I would like to emphasize that I am poking fun at you all, me included if you notice, if you ever see anything that goes too far let me and know and it'll be changed*